Silent Wind of Doom

Where I Come From... (MLB, NFL, NCAA, NHL, NBA, Sochi Hockey, CFL, and World Cup Done - Requests Welcome)

Do not worry. I didn't forget you guys. Things got a bit crazy there, but I've gotten some more work done. First, of course, the request in waiting...

25p1ye8.jpg

Looks awesome. Thanks!

Acutely...the Padres say beat LA...not the Giants they've been copying the Pads for a couple years know. Just to let ya know..

WHAT?!?!?!? This is total and complete nonsense. The Giants have been saying Beat LA since before the Padres were even in existence. Get outta here

Here's the latest requests. I'm thinking of doing the NHL next.

London Knights:

ogglxx.jpg

Ottawa Senators:

2ryin0o.jpg

Saskatchewan Roughriders

9ld8gk.jpg

St. Louis Cardinals:

30ttiqv.jpg

The MLB series was done before I got a real good handle on navy, and I really botched the Cardinals. Here's a more Cardinals Navy version rather than the original bluer version.

Would really like to see the NHL.

*grumble* A friend and Roughriders fan pointed out to me that the picture of Regina that had come from the website of a Chinese club in Regina is actually a picture of the Calgary skyline. I'm gonna go fix that now.

Hey nice job on these. Can you please do Vancouver Whitecaps FC of the MLS. Thx

Hey, SWoD. Could you pm me your email? I have some pics I'd like you to use but they aren't wanting to show up when I hit reply or when I try to pm you. Thanks!

You can just send links like most people on here do. Just link to the images you want used.

I fixed the Roughriders. Now to get working on requests.

Also, holy crap. The NHL is tougher than the NFL.

Seems you've forgotten the most important ACC team of them all... The Tar Heels! (Unless I missed it which is totally possible)

Here's the last of the requests. Hope these are up to snuff.

2zqslfs.jpg

jigx09.jpg

nl24wg.jpg

Seems you've forgotten the most important ACC team of them all... The Tar Heels! (Unless I missed it which is totally possible)

Holy crap, you're right! How did that slip through my fingers? I somehow never uploaded it, and missed putting it on here, putting State in the Coastal Division in its place somehow (please don't hurt me NC football fans for switching those two.) I changed my original post, but I'll also put this here for all to see:

2wd7cci.jpg

Here's the last of the requests. Hope these are up to snuff.

2zqslfs.jpg

I love it. You sir, are a modern day saint.

Working on the NHL now, but having some trouble. The new Metropolitan Division was the first division I have everything for, so I might do those first.

Here's the standing request:

in7dzm.jpg

Appreciate the Carolina! Also, I wouldn't worry about that slip. These are all phenomenal.

Wow... That is beautiful, SWoD. absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much for this!