Where I Come From... (MLB, NFL, NCAA, NHL, NBA, Sochi Hockey, CFL, and World Cup Done - Requests Welcome)

Silent Wind of Doom

Cubs:

2i7plpx.jpg

wajyvl.jpg

Packers:

scz0cx.jpg

Again, don't forget to look through the thread before making requests!

Aww... I was gonna do that when I got home. I would have done it before I left this morning, but something troubled me. I know that I had something better for the Packers, but when I wrote out the list and made the image I'd forgotten about it. I remembered later, and it bothered me because I thought it was better than the frozen tundra one, but once again it completely escapes me. If there's something else you'd like to be the words for that, let me know.

And I'll definitely get the Ice Gators done. I may add it to this post when I upload the Atlantic and Pacific, which should hopefully be tonight.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SWOD, thanks man! Your Pacers one looks better than mine. Great job on both though!

Thank you, although save for the Reggie Miller image it IS yours.

Nice job on the signatures. I used your Canucks one as my sig. It's really good.

I'm glad you like it. The NHL ones seemed to have gone completely unnoticed, even by the people who were looking forward to them. I was fortunate to find information about the towels on the Canuck website. Finding any information on most teams' culture was very hard to find.

And, finally, here goes the last two divisions of the NBA, the ocean divisions. I'll get the requests done soon, hopefully.

First the Eastern Conference's Atlantic Division...

2rpcj93.jpg

20qez6b.jpg

35lsr4w.jpg

2j3h1g2.jpg

1z4kaaq.jpg

And to top things off, the Western Conference's Pacific Division...

25oxxqt.jpg

257f2fc.jpg

2jfcbwg.jpg

j0zmog.jpg

2vw7byx.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hey. Sorry this took so long. Here's all the outstanding requests.

I included the Hornets just because they're coming back next year and, really, the city never let go of that identity. Glad to see them back. I did think of doing Seattle, but I wouldn't have had enough room to put them with Oklahoma City and the Kings are no longer moving there, so I left them out. Here's what I had planned, though. I might as well include it...

11jrtlh.jpg

And now for the other requests...

j6obq8.jpg

282jck0.jpg

206y7p3.jpg

2rmmu51.jpg

1zydbeq.jpg6fs8sn.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hey. Sorry this took so long. Here's all the outstanding requests.

I included the Hornets just because they're coming back next year and, really, the city never let go of that identity. Glad to see them back. I did think of doing Seattle, but I wouldn't have had enough room to put them with Oklahoma City and the Kings are no longer moving there, so I left them out. Here's what I had planned, though. I might as well include it...

11jrtlh.jpg

And now for the other requests...

j6obq8.jpg

282jck0.jpg

206y7p3.jpg

2rmmu51.jpg

1zydbeq.jpg6fs8sn.jpg

I like it, I think it came out perfectly

Didn't realize that you were still doing these. Some great work. Surprised to see a request for an IceGators one. :lol:

Geaux Gators :D

NewOrleansBowl_zpsb1707dea.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry. I've been busy with another project, and I've barely been able to keep up with that. When I do return, I'll likely be working on the MLS, unless someone has a better idea.

Here's the Sudbury request.

2v274et.jpg

Apparently, that's the skyline of Columbus, Ohio. I don't know why it was cited as OKC. I fixed it.

2jbo10h.jpg

I've also had the idea of doing videos based on the original ads, but that will come a little ways down the road. I've been getting some bad mic buzz, but I can't do everything anyway. I don't hear it, but some have mentioned my accent, so I don't think I could get away with doing teams from Texas or Georgia, for instance. I'm going to need other people to record for it, but people with good mics that don't sound like a crappy lets play.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Sorry. I've been busy with another project, and I've barely been able to keep up with that. When I do return, I'll likely be working on the MLS, unless someone has a better idea.

Here's the Sudbury request.

2v274et.jpg

Apparently, that's the skyline of Columbus, Ohio. I don't know why it was cited as OKC. I fixed it.

2jbo10h.jpg

I've also had the idea of doing videos based on the original ads, but that will come a little ways down the road. I've been getting some bad mic buzz, but I can't do everything anyway. I don't hear it, but some have mentioned my accent, so I don't think I could get away with doing teams from Texas or Georgia, for instance. I'm going to need other people to record for it, but people with good mics that don't sound like a crappy lets play.

The Sudbury one is awesome thanks a lot man.

cbe40ver0fdixhaag4regu3k0.gif3109.gifmt0sb106vq1t9wff53rzn98j9.gif

From Sudbury to Peterborough, now in Sherbrooke

2v274et.jpgWonderfully done by Silent Wind of Doom

• 2 weeks later...

Archived