Where I Come From... (MLB, NFL, NCAA, NHL, NBA, Sochi Hockey, CFL, and World Cup Done - Requests Welcome)

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rsd26t.jpg

Awesome. Now, how do I put it in my sig?

1. Press your name at the top right corner.
2.Press Edit My Profile at the top right corner.
3.Press signature on the left side (3rd choice).
4. You can wright or paste anything in, and it shows up every one of you posts.

t5ty54wyetw_zpsubqd9h5t.jpg

St. Paul Pioneers(GHA) Minnesota Skeeters(CL) Minnesota Lake Monsters(UFL)

Hrm. Having a little bit of an issue with the South. I've literally got absolutely nothing for the Colts.

Where I come from...we always have Luck on our side.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Hrm. Having a little bit of an issue with the South. I've literally got absolutely nothing for the Colts.

"Where I come from.... we always have a lucky horseshoe"

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

a couple of suggestions for the Chicago Bears one...change out the Fridge for Walter Payton (The Fridge was always held a fault a little bit for scoring a touchdown in the superbowl instead of Sweetness)...

and a suggestion for the tag line: "Where I'm from, the Midway has Monsters..."

Here's the last couple requests:

2l9mudh.jpg

I decided that going forward, when doing one for a college team, I'd use a picture of the campus rather than the city the campus is in. I also figured that it would be anyone who came into your house that would fear the frog, rather than you, so I went with "they", which works either way.

On a complete side note, while looking for pictures of Gillette Stadium, I came across the following image:

I was wondering after seeing the end zones what event was being held. Looking at the logo at the 50-yard-line and the things on the screens didn't help, but just made things SO MUCH MORE CONFUSING!!! I have no clue what was going on, and searches have proven beyond fruitless. Anyone know what the deal is?

Thanks for making this as it is beautiful!

spacer.png

And, with the West Divisions, the NFL series is finally done (except for a couple possible alternates that may come out).

2h6hvm0.jpg331f96t.jpg

xqgj0p.jpg

2r5gcjk.jpg2pyng3a.jpg2hfmk3s.jpg

11r3n9f.jpgaovwm.jpg

Can I please get a U of Hawaii sig?
Text: Where I come from...'Bows chant before going to war. (If you come up with something better, go ahead and use that, this is the best I can come up with right now. lol)

Haha. Glad to know someone feels my pain. I've had that exact issue with some teams. I watched video of the Ha'a while trying to find just the right words, and I loved it. That's the kind of unique cultural tradition that I love and is really what this series is all about. Anyway, this is the one that I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.

2rmo8iw.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

I am slightly deathly ill at the moment, so sorry for the slowdown. I've finally got the South done.

mrz19x.jpg

1234i6q.jpgx3fewi.jpgx2m044.jpg2zdmyoj.jpg16ger2r.jpg

33c0l7o.jpg2vjv0qb.jpg

And here's what I believe is the last of the standing requests...

21kxmpg.jpg

2ro29et.jpg

Thanks so much!! The McKissick Museum looks so much better than Cola's sad excuse for any sort of skyline.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

Archived