Where I Come From... (MLB, NFL, NCAA, NHL, NBA, Sochi Hockey, CFL, and World Cup Done - Requests Welcome)

Silent Wind of Doom

I'd like to see a second Florida Gator version done using these two images..

1 - http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1210/cfb-will-muschamp/images/will-muschamp-florida-gators-2011(1).jpg

2 - http://img.spokeo.com/public/900-600/mr_two_bits_2004_09_25.jpg

and using the saying, "Where I come from... ...only Gators get out alive."

Thanks you sir.

fP8H4Wf.jpg

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stopped dying after two straight weeks of just sitting in my room. Unfortunately, with less than death came actual things, so I got a bit busy, but here's all the requests. The ACC is next.

2hrhp3q.jpg

v4qa03.jpg

2lvjryp.jpg

14o81a1.jpg

fdbwgn.jpg

n5mqlh.jpg

And here's a basketball one I made for KU while I was finding words for Kentucky's football program.

2a6ulhx.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Here's the other things I've been working on the last couple days in between coughing fits: the football programs of the Service Academies and Independents. For the service academies, I've made versions with both the more detailed or modern and the more old-school and simple logos.

hrg48m.jpg

30cav4h.jpg

2itotq1.jpg

nzodaf.jpg

ztcgg4.jpg

s27ga1.jpg

6fpor8.jpg

2qwq16q.jpg

2my9tv5.jpg

I'm probably the only person who noticed this, and I'm probably the only one who cares, but you left out New Mexico State from the Independents. Great series thus far, btw.

12555044613_7e41512278_o.png

I'm probably the only person who noticed this, and I'm probably the only one who cares, but you left out New Mexico State from the Independents. Great series thus far, btw.

Actually, the Aggies were on my mind. There's been a great amount of upheaval and realignment as of late, and I've decided to base my groupings on the 2014 alignments, given how much change is going to be happening that year. In 2014, they'll be a member of the Sun Belt Conference, so I didn't include them. It wasn't until after I was finished, though, that I realized the Idaho Vandals were joining them. If you'd like to request a New Mexico State Aggies one, though, I could whip one up for you.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I'll get to Kitchener after I'm finished with what I'm doing now. I have something special for tonight in honor of the start of the College Football season. Although it may not make it in before midnight.

Ooh, please be the ACC!

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Finally finished at 2:39. Time for some well-deserved rest. Today, in honor of the start of the college football season, I've completed the Pac-12 and ACC. This is the last of NCAA Football I'll be doing except for requests and perhaps the Ivy League somewhere down the line. Let me start with the Pac-12...

4smgm1.jpg

208y1pf.jpg

2uggocx.jpg

29atpv9.jpg

2evupg2.jpg

2lrewz.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hey, guys. I'm about to undergo some work on my computer, but first I just wanted to get out a few alternates I was working on before my push to get the Pac-12 and ACC done in two days. I already changed the Yankees one on the first page, using an image of the famous "Mystique and Aura" sign. An updated version of the original image can be found in my sig, and just copied from there. Here are a couple alternates from the AL East. More to come in the future.

35cfn9u.jpg

6qjnno.jpg339m7te.jpg21derfa.jpg

2cxvt6q.jpg

15zpjqq.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived