You know you're a logo snob when...

GMac

So about a month ago, the Blue Jays honoured Carlos Delgado on their "Level of Excellence" and so the team was selling a lot of Delgado merchandise, specifically jerseys (which they continue to sell). Now, they're not going to sell current jerseys with his name/number, since he never wore them (a few years ago when they retired Roberto Alomar's number, they sold Black Jays jerseys with his name/number, but that's another story). Instead, they sold the World Series-era set (screen-printed on the front; tackle-twill on the back...), which is fine, since he wore it for a few years and they're obviously not going to have any of the 1997-2002 jerseys in stock. Problem is, they have the number 25 on them BUT DELGADO SWITCHED TO NUMBER 25 IN 1997 WHEN THE ROCKET CAME, WHICH WAS ALSO THE YEAR THE TEAM DITCHED THOSE UNIFORMS. They should have #21 sewn on.

#CCSLLCProbz

-BigBubba

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will get uncontrollably angry and disgusted when I spot a fake Reebok Edge jersey. Never enough to say something, but enough to curse his family under my breath.

Sometimes that stuff bothers me, but at the same time reebok made some really bad products so they deserve to lose money to counterfeits.

However when people get Walmart jerseys (see a lot of cowboys jerseys often) and they don't know the difference, that's great for them but it rally bothers me.

Archived