Nike takes over Major League Soccer

Daniel_Ramone93

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely awsome! I ever thought it would be a good idea to release some throwbacks in the MLS, and you prove that this is the true.

PS: I really like your Signa. This is like my whole childhood! :-D

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Today I'm going with Toronto FC!

TorontoFC_Casa_zps41038b07.png

Nike showed some nice templates for the next season, I'm in love with the Internazionale one! I choose it again for TFC.
For the home kit, red and dark grey and a watermark full of maple leafs. Grey shorts and red socks complete the kit.

TorontoFC_Fora_zps60111d35.png

I kept the same template but instead of a watermark, something more classic and that aways work, 2 stripes at the chest in grey and red. This kit is the way I like, all white.

TorontoFC_Fora2_zpsbe188111.png

For the third kit, I thought that the grey would work fine. I choose this one to be a tribute for the city of Toronto, the city's skyline is present on it. Red shorts and grey socks complete the uniform.
infographic
The shorts and socks of each uniform can be used with all shirts and socks - i'm thinking about design something that can show the other combinations of jersey, shorts and socks.

TorontoFC_Goleiro_zpsda7c5739.png

For the goalkeeper kit, 2 shades of purple, details in grey and the same watermark of the home kit.

hblw.png65st.pngdrcp.png

Great job so far. I'd love to see what you do with Seattle, my club. NYRB bothers me, just don't see them getting rid of their main branding image on the kits or switching from adidas. Every Red Bull soccer team basically wears the same kits. That aside they're still great.

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

I like what you've done for TFC. I've always been in favour of moving away from all the maple leaf imagery for the club, but what you've done looks quite good. The away kit has to be my favourite, it's a great look.

One thing though. Unfortunately we no longer have the services of Torsten Frings or Ryan Johnson. May want to consider changing the names and numbers.

Love your template and presentation style.

I like what you've done for TFC. I've always been in favour of moving away from all the maple leaf imagery for the club, but what you've done looks quite good. The away kit has to be my favourite, it's a great look.

One thing though. Unfortunately we no longer have the services of Torsten Frings or Ryan Johnson. May want to consider changing the names and numbers.

Love your template and presentation style.

Yeah, I just realized that those players don't play anymore there after finishing the kits, my bad. Frings name on it was kind of a tribute for him, beside Gattuso he was my favorite mid-defender! But anyway, is always good to know what the supporters want ;)

hblw.png65st.pngdrcp.png

Those Toronto kits are great, I might have cried a little. Easily the best concept I've seen and definitely better than anything TFC has actually produced. Being free of Adidas' three shoulder stripes really makes for a better jersey. Did you consciously choose to leave out the 'All for One' slogan or were you not aware of it when creating these?

• 4 weeks later...

Sup guys!

I've been too busy on the past weeks, but I didn't forget here, i'm really committed to finish that serie. So today I will post the Chicago Fire kits,

The home kit has a big blue stripe with a smaller one below, I tried to do something Boca Juniors inspired. Red shorts and navy blue socks complete the kit set.

ChicagoFire_Casa_zpsfbb05d76.png

This one was fully inspired in Chicago's flag, it was supposed to be a third kit, but the away kit I did, they looked so crappy to me that I decided to go with that as the away kit. I think the kit speaks for itself.
Note that I did in a hurry so I forgot to put name and number on the kit.

ChicagoFire_Fora_zps88a20e54.png

Simple but classy, two shades of grey with a touch of blue, black shorts, grey socks and that's it.

ChicagoFire_GK_zps5b19cc10.png

Stay tuned cuz I will do a Chicago Fauxback kit soon!

hblw.png65st.pngdrcp.png

The sponsor logo on the Fire away kit being that small would never fly but the kit is superb otherwise.

The chest stripe on the home needs to have the colors reversed. Not only should Chicago have a white stripe on their homes but the Quaker logo just doesn't look right. Switch the blue and white and you'll have a great look.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived