Chicago Bulls Modernization

Anthony.

so how does one go about getting a logo update this phenomenal to the proper people? seriously? I've seen some great updates to classic logos in my time but this beats them ALL!

hey Anthony you really should try to persue this somehow. Also, you should post a side by side comparison of equal dimensions.

Wow, I sincerely appreciate all the great comments that I've gotten. I've been making small changes to the logo to make it proportionate and I'm working on uniforms to go with the logo.

The good news is that I'm planning on starting a rebrand of what I believe the nba should look like. Stay tuned!

i still dont see the need for the darker red (you have strong enough lines as it is to show depth), but it looks good anyway if you want that unnecessary 3rd color.

Yeah it's just my preference. I really like the red above the eye.. I think it makes it look more agressive.

• 3 weeks later...

This is the third best thing to happen to the Bulls after Michael Jordan and Cybernetic Michael Jordan's return in 2046.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived