Anthony.

Chicago Bulls Modernization

This logo is fantastic. Way to modernize a totally outdated look.

As a diehard Bulls fan, I really have to give you kudos on this modernization. Excellence achieved.

perfect modernization. Not too different which is what it should be. great work

so how does one go about getting a logo update this phenomenal to the proper people? seriously? I've seen some great updates to classic logos in my time but this beats them ALL!

hey Anthony you really should try to persue this somehow. Also, you should post a side by side comparison of equal dimensions.

Awesome, if only the bull were changing their logo

yours would be perfect

Wow, I sincerely appreciate all the great comments that I've gotten. I've been making small changes to the logo to make it proportionate and I'm working on uniforms to go with the logo.

The good news is that I'm planning on starting a rebrand of what I believe the nba should look like. Stay tuned!

i mean dang..that is a great look

i still dont see the need for the darker red (you have strong enough lines as it is to show depth), but it looks good anyway if you want that unnecessary 3rd color.

i still dont see the need for the darker red (you have strong enough lines as it is to show depth), but it looks good anyway if you want that unnecessary 3rd color.

Yeah it's just my preference. I really like the red above the eye.. I think it makes it look more agressive.

Fantastic job man. That bulls logo is right up there with the Bills, Islanders, Lakers and Clippers for major league logos needing an upgrade. You nailed it perfectly!

This is the third best thing to happen to the Bulls after Michael Jordan and Cybernetic Michael Jordan's return in 2046.

That's the way a modernization to a classic should look .?