Hall of Fame Game

connriv

Does anyone else think Miami's "teal" almost looks like a Carolina Blue now?

I agree. On wide TV shots, it does.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else think Miami's "teal" almost looks like a Carolina Blue now?

I agree. On wide TV shots, it does.

It did in this game, but as someone who's been to about 20 Hall of Fame Games (hey... don't judge) I can tell you the lighting in that stadium is completely different than the lighting in any NFL stadium.

As expected the orange disappeared, and the darker aqua looked navy. Needs work, but it's not beyond help. The Aquafresh Dolphin still catches me by surprise, but so does the fact that the logo as a whole is not the worst thing about this set.

And the Cowboys are still a mess... but be careful what you wish for.

Ah, the old polyturf of the Orange Bowl. It caused many injuries. It melted and faded in the sun. Originally green in color, the turf began to look blue in appearance and eventually developed white bleached spots. It was a horrible field, but the Dolphins' best teams played on it.

rd5p.jpg

The open end of the stadium housed the pool for Flipper the Dolphin during the early days of the franchise.

Ace-Ventura-Pet-Detective.jpghis name is snowflake

Ah, the old polyturf of the Orange Bowl. It caused many injuries. It melted and faded in the sun. Originally green in color, the turf began to look blue in appearance and eventually developed white bleached spots. It was a horrible field, but the Dolphins' best teams played on it.

rd5p.jpg

The open end of the stadium housed the pool for Flipper the Dolphin during the early days of the franchise.

Ace-Ventura-Pet-Detective.jpghis name is snowflake

yes

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived