Arena Football League Concepts- Chicago Bruisers, LA Avengers sneak peek added

LAWeaver

Here is my version of the Arena Football League:

In my version, the league did not fold after the 2009 season. Instead, multiple AF2 teams moved up to join the and created a 32 team league that has since competed with the NFL popularity-wise and the NBA attendance-wise.

Also, some teams from the league's past have continued to play. Teams such as the Detroit Drive, Milwaukee Mustangs (The original Mustangs), Albany Firebirds (also the original team), and several others, have continued to play.

Here is the setup:

American North

Kansas City Command

Columbus Destroyers

Chicago Bruisers

Detroit Drive-Completed

American South

Jacksonville Sharks-Completed

Tampa Bay Storm-Completed

Orlando Predators-Completed

New Orleans Voodoo-Completed

American East

Philadelphia Soul-Completed

Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Pioneers

Cleveland Gladiators-Completed

Pittsburgh Power-Completed

American West

Oklahoma City Yard Dawgz

Colorado Crush

Los Angeles Avengers

Utah Blaze-Completed

National North

Chicago Rush-Completed

Iowa Barnstormers-Completed

Milwaukee Mustangs

Grand Rapids Rampage

National South

Louisiana Battle Wings

Nashville Kats

Dallas Desperados

Austin Wranglers

National East

New York Dragons

Albany Firebirds

Georgia Force

Albany Conquest

National West

Arizona Rattlers-Completed

San Antonio Talons-Completed

Spokane Shock-Completed

San Jose SaberCats-Completed

Possible expansion locations:

Miami

Brooklyn

Minnesota

New Jersey

Las Vegas

San Antonio

San Francisco

Oakland

Charlotte

Memphis

Knoxville

Birmingham/Tuscaloosa

Indiana

St. Louis

Houston

Seattle

The teams listed are ones that saw the field more often than others and not particularly based off of success. If you think I should replace a team with one more successful, then do so.

Here is the first draft of the Arizona Rattlers.

ArizonaRattlers_zps6a7f04ad.png

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya know, GP, I thought about that, but the logos I have for my UFA teams on my pc are all ripoffs of current or outdated logos. For instance, the Boston Patriots logo is the NE Patriots logo with a darker blue and brighter red. The Minnesota Tigers logo is an orange version of Mizzou's tiger head. And the Portland Beavers logo is Oregon State's logo. I do have uniforms made for them teams, but I have seen others on here face (not necessarily harsh) Criticism for using logos from real teams. I can almost guarantee that I will be downloading Inkscape or Gimp when I start back to school. In the meantime, it's hand drawn concepts and Paint-edited logos from Mr. Nascar.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

The arm part is the Under Armour type shirt while the lighter tan is the person's leg. Also, I have no clue as to what any of the teams wear. I thought of doing a full out 40 team Arena League, so I started with Arizona. I thought their snake in the R was a Good logo to use like Boise State did with their logo.

Alrighty. Anyone else? Workin on Spokane right now. Will post a Detroit update in the morning along with the shock. From here on out, I will do the current teams followed by the originals (besides Detroit), the 90's, then the 2000's

Alrighty. Anyone else? Workin on Spokane right now. Will post a Detroit update in the morning along with the shock. From here on out, I will do the current teams followed by the originals (besides Detroit), the 90's, then the 2000's

Pretty "Original" idea you got going here Nascar.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Pretty "Original" idea you got going here Nascar.

Its working for you, isn't it? It was either that or going by conference.

Iowa Barnstormers:

IowaBarnstormers_zpsc150548b.png

I almost went with either a black helmet with gold goggles or a helmet with the wings from the primary. Also, I took the plane from the primary logo and put it on the shoulders.

Archived