Arena Football League Concepts- Chicago Bruisers, LA Avengers sneak peek added

LAWeaver

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Double-dose of concepts today! These come from the Chicago Rush. When I started, I was using their Navy and Silver logo. as soon as I finished, I did a google search to see how close I was to their current set (because who wants to see concepts that are just the exact same thing as real life?). Anyway, I found an article about their new logo and jersey unveiling... from 5 months ago. So I made a second set with the red. Let me know which option you guys think I should go with:

Option A: Navy and Silver combination
ChicagoRush-noRed_zps27bc3fcb.png

Option B: Navy, Silver, and Red Combination
ChicagoRush-withRed_zps3d1e729d.png

Honestly, I prefer the set with the red. What do you guys think?

EDIT: Updated them with the names on the back and more color on the Navy's Road shoes (It's the little things I always forget)

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Thanks for the input, guys! Workin on another double-header with the Jacksonville Sharks and the Cleveland Gladiators.

Looks like I will go with this set for the Rush:

ChicagoRush-noRed_zps27bc3fcb.png

Don't get me wrong, I love this set as well as the Red, Silver, and Blue set. But then again, I have a soft spot for teams with Navy, red, and silver (another reason I like the Pats) Again, I appreciate the feedback I'm getting with this.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I don't know man, I really liked the other option. Either way it looks pretty great!

I did too. But I had a 4-2 vote for the silver plus an "either" vote. But don't worry. I have something in mind for the Sharks (If I can do it with Paint)

These concepts are a whole lot better than your other league. Well done Mr. nascar

Not sure whether to be offended by that or not since my other league is all hand-drawn. Ah well :P Thanks anyway though. an NBA series may be after this.

Next team: the Cleveland Gladiators!

ClevelandGladiators_zps43ed8539.png

I use the old Las Vegas Gladiators Shield-and-swords alternate logo that they used on the shoulders of the jersey. I also used the swords and made them the shoulder and pants stripes. Jacksonville didn't come out the way I had hoped, but it is still pretty good in my eyes. That set will be posted in the next hour or so.

Can we have a red alternate?

I think I will make a red alternate, but those will come at the end. I have a black alternate in mind for Arizona as well as a red or yellow alt for Iowa and a light blue alt for the Drive.

Here are the Jacksonville Sharks!

JacksonvilleSharks_zps8b93658f.png

The reason why this didn't come out the way I had hoped was because I wanted the helmet to look a little like the Jag's previous helmet:

tixw6h0e1tzwkb28ddmhazrz4.gif

I still think it turned out pretty good. Thoughts? The next team or teams will be the San Antonio Talons and/or the New Orleans Voodoo.

The gladiators are fine...so are the sharks exept for the fact that they almost look EXACTLY the same! I think the sharks should be a navy/Columbia blue combination, I don't think of sharks being black and red.

NEWSGG copy.png

Archived