Arena Football League Concepts- Chicago Bruisers, LA Avengers sneak peek added

LAWeaver

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried to replace the red with teal, but it looked a little too much like Arizona. Also, I wanna try and avoid using blue. How does black and gray sound? I won't work on the Sharks until I finish sa and the voodoo

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Well, I took ThePeam's advice, and I love this look a thousand times better than the last. The color scheme has changed from Red, Black, and Silver to Navy, Neon Green, Black, and Silver. Take a look for yourselves:

JacksonvilleSharks_zpsbd58bf0b.png

I also have finished the San Antonio Talons and the New Orleans Voodoo.

Talons:

SanAntonioTalons_zps8e18f92e.png

I put the "Mike Tyson Tattoo" logo on the helmet and kinda "Boise State-ified" it. I also took the scratch logo/pattern and made that the shoulder, helmet, and pants stripes as well.

Here is the New Orleans Voodoo:

NewOrleansVoodoo_zps2b961a4e.png

Not much to say on this one. However, I didn't want to put the striping on the pants because I thought it was a little too busy, so I put the Snakes alternate from the first Voodoo team on instead. While I don't like logo's on the pants, this can be an exception. What are your guys' thoughts?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I'm not a fan of jacksonville. it looks the seahawks way too much, I don't like the gray numbers on the home, and the sharks writing on the chest shouldn't be outlined in lime green. It makes the writing impossible to read. SA and NO look good though!

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Sorry, BlueSky. Will edit the title. Anyone else? Probably going to edit the Sharks. The next two I will work on are Orlando and Pittsburgh. For the rest of the project, the teams will be posted a little slower because my Internet has been running slow here recently and I start school Wednesday. Despite this, I will do the best I can to get these concepts posted.

Here is the next team: the Pittsburgh Power!

PittsburghPower_zps083685ae.png

I originally has gray pants with the yellow striping, but then I switched to black pants and it made the whole set look better. From there, I added the striping to the rest of the set. I also decided to use a yellow jersey because if it was black, then half of the league would be wearing black jerseys at home.

Here is a bit of a peek as to what I have in store for the Predators:

PredatorsPrimary_zps87187739.png

Thoughts on the logo and color change? The Set should be posted later today.

Here is the next team: the Orlando Predators!

OrlandoPredators_zps2f9c4f84.png

Plus a quick Pittsburgh Update, which I have to say I kinda like:

PittsburghPower_zps5a9d274d.png

Based off your suggestions, I eliminated the orange (plus, it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to). In the primary, I replaced the yellow with the gray. I was gonna keep the yellow and use it in the striping patterns, but it made the whole set look like firefighter's equipment. Bonus points for whoever can find the hidden surprise!

(hint: behind the #'s)

Tampa Bay is in the works which will be followed by the Blaze. Kinda stumped as to what color I should make Tampa's home uni's. Should I use Gold or Blue? Blues, blacks, and reds seem to be the dominate colors of the league.

Archived