Notre Dame "Shamrock Series" Uni

raz

I feel like gold numbers work fine as long as they're a metallic gold (like these) and have a decent outline (unlike the offset outlined set used by Ga Tech a couple seasons ago).

I don't really care for the helmet logo being the same color as the helmet, but I guess that almost works for Notre Dame since their normal helmet it plain gold. I also wish these had gold pants.

ND2013unis60_zps1f501045.jpg

Y'all can vilify me for this later...but I really think the Boston Celtics should study this very closely.

As for the uniform itself...I love everything about it. It's exactly what an alternate identity should be: enough cues upon first glance to tie back to the primary identity, yet something that could stand out on its own if that primary identity didn't exist.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The second has to do with presentation. Nike has the ability to make it cool yet intimidating. Adidas just doesn't have their feel to them.

The photography is much better this time around though... At least he doesn't look like he's :censored:ting his pants in this years set.

The second has to do with presentation. Nike has the ability to make it cool yet intimidating. Adidas just doesn't have their feel to them.

The photography is much better this time around though... At least he doesn't look like he's :censored:ting his pants in this years set.

really? i thought last years brick backgrounds were a very nice touch. subtle, and allows the design to take your attention rather than the whole picture screaming at you with color and intense texture

adidas-texas-am-techfit-football-uniform

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

really? i thought last years brick backgrounds were a very nice touch. subtle, and allows the design to take your attention rather than the whole picture screaming at you with color and intense texture

I wasn't a fan of the brick wall. Yes, the uni's stood out, but the overall mood felt so bland and uninspiring. And that pose looks so stiff, unnatural. It just felt very poorly executed.

This year has attitude at least and the player has a little bit of swag. Just my opinion though.

Absolutely horrible uniform! Notre Dame in WHITE pants? Unthinkable

Nice second post, calling a ALTERNATE uniform horrible because the pants are white, rather than looking at the uniform as a whole and seeing it as a really nice uniform that goes away from the traditional notre dame look enough to be different but very pleasing to the eye.

Archived