Small details that bother you

The white piping on yellow doesn't bother me, but the part that crosses the hemstripe and sticks out on the navy waist bothers the hell outta me.

It should end when it meets the horizontal white line.

This wins the thread. Small detail that is so, so, so bad. Just lose the piping.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the large pictures but here's mine.

Russell Wilson has the blue captain patch with the white C and stars.

tempcst_CE5Q1805--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

On the away jersey, this guy has a blue background and a white C/stars:

tempRM1_6976--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?wid

But on the grey jersey, for whatever reason, its a grey background with white C and stars, not blue. Drives me insane.

tempRM1_0629-2--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?w

spacer.png

This sickening red outline on the Waterloo Warriors logo. Red appears NO WHERE anywhere else in another logo, or jerseys for any sport. It's just another great example of they not to add a totally unnecessary color, taken to a new level!

jjhl41ay18nd8amhtqut.gif

They are a stricktly black and yellow team!

OMG...If my OCD was a plant then this thread would be bright sunshine! haha...thank you to all of you for pointing out a deluge of nit-picky and totally inconsequential details that I will be obsessing over for years to come. :)

I think the OP need some credit :D

My prediction for your reply: Yeah, :censored: you Kevsim1 :cursing:

I dislike the Texas Longhorns use of player numbers on the helmets. I think it distracts from an iconic helmet logo.

texas-longhorns-helmets-numbers-570x448_

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Has anyone mentioned that the red numbers on the fronts of the Dodgers' jerseys are considerably thicker than the blue ones on the back?

I just noticed that while watching the NLCS.... it is pretty annoying now haha

I noticed this the other day too. I thought maybe it was the red playing tricks on me but either way, yeah, it bugs the heck out of me, now too.

I dislike the Texas Longhorns use of player numbers on the helmets. I think it distracts from an iconic helmet logo.

texas-longhorns-helmets-numbers-570x448_

I'm actually torn on this one. I kind of like them, although I wish the logo was larger and the numbers a bit smaller; but I'm not 100% sure if it still works. To your point, it does distract from the logo. I guess a good rule of thumb that I've tried to stick to holds true in this case: if you are not sure about it, then just ditch it. Therefore I would probably just ditch the numbers.

Anyone mentioned the random white dots on Clemson's midfield logo? Always has bothered me. Maybe they serve a purpose?

8-3a.jpg

I know someone posted an article once saying about how that little hook at the bottom of the paw was put in for anti-counterfeiting measures, so maybe the little dots tie into that.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Anyone mentioned the random white dots on Clemson's midfield logo? Always has bothered me. Maybe they serve a purpose?

8-3a.jpg

I know someone posted an article once saying about how that little hook at the bottom of the paw was put in for anti-counterfeiting measures, so maybe the little dots tie into that.

I believe it's just to make the paw print look more like an actual print. The hook is for printing and merchandising, and is an actual part of the logo wherever it's used. The extra spots are used only one place: at Clemson...on the football field. It's hard to counterfeit a mid-field logo.

The level of detail in that mid-field paw logo is pretty substantial. Imagine painting the jagged white outlines...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

^

hmm

that's a bit of a stretch I would say

if it was solid it would more be in tune with the side stripes that go up to the collarbone and down to the top of the knee

its not a stretch at all, that is what i alway thought even when it first came out when i was a kid, it was the coolest thing to me.

Archived