Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

I like the Washington logo with the Washington monument on it. I say use that one. Also I like your version of the LA Blockbusters. I like the font and if it adds any credibility to my opinion, I am from Southern California.

Thanks for your opinion JMurr. I was thinking that I was going to keep the Power logo. That was a custom font on LA. How can you argue with a So-Cal native on a logo from LA?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went with the all-black theme for the Thunder Bay Superiors! Hope You enjoy!

ThunderBaySuperiors_zpsde92eb39.png

So that means we are only missing Calgary and Vancouver. One might be up by tonight, but don't get your hopes up. Here is a graphic of teams we have so far.

SLH_zpscfe8eace.png

The Superior's font looks cool. But the logo itself...not so much. What program are you using?

I'm using Paint and Powerpoint. Yup, Powerpoint. For Thunder Bay, I was trying to give them, kind of, an old school look. Not sure if I accomplished that or not, but I didn't want much detail on the bear.

Scouts logo is cool...and millionaires: c'mon you can come up with a better name than that.

The Vancouver Millionaires are an old PCHL club, which was an old league that lasted until about the 1920s.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

Scouts logo is cool...and millionaires: c'mon you can come up with a better name than that.

The Vancouver Millionaires are an old PCHL club, which was an old league that lasted until about the 1920s.

I'm betting he knew that, and he was just saying that he needed to be more creative.

The team was named after the Vancouver PCHL team. No go?

I agree the scouts is solid

Thanks!

What about a boston team??

Boston, Winnipeg, Edmonton and Dallas should have teams pretty soon. I'm going to make it 16 teams, then do the jerseys and everything.

Here's the Dallas Spikes in the meantime:

DallasSpikes_zps52ce4a94.png

Say hello to the Winnipeg Evergreens. I'm still trying to figure this one out. I have 4 options, but I'm not sure what one I should work off of. The first on is pretty simple, just a tree. I added an oval border on the second, and the on the 3rd and 4th, I tried to incorporate a W for Winnipeg in there. Any suggested modifications and the on you think I should use is encouraged. Also, any feedback on Dallas? I think I'm going to take a page out of Dsaline's book and put up a poll to figure out you favourite and least favourite logos so far. Thanks for you feedback!

WinnipegEvergreens_zps9882eb6c.pngWinnipegEvergreens2_zps1c427221.pngWinnipegEvergreens4_zps2ebfd183.pngWinnipegEvergreens3_zps9b93c089.png

Look at you expanding your league. Youll be at 128 in no time.

My thoughts on the recent ones. Calgary, best of show. Vancouver I know why you named them thay but there are so many better options that fit that area. Dallas looks great but are that type of cacti indigous to that area. Winnepeg awesome creative name. I like the last logo the best.

Keep up the great work.

Thanks for your feedback guys!

I like the array of colors in Dallas' logo, Winnipeg is awesome, and yes the "millionaires" is a no go. It's not the logo its the name its soooo... silly.

Thanks! So the Vancouver Wealth, right? :P

For the Evergreens I vote for the second logo

Gotcha. So we have 1 vote for #2 and 1 for #4.

Look at you expanding your league. Youll be at 128 in no time.

My thoughts on the recent ones. Calgary, best of show. Vancouver I know why you named them thay but there are so many better options that fit that area. Dallas looks great but are that type of cacti indigous to that area. Winnepeg awesome creative name. I like the last logo the best.

Keep up the great work.

Ha! I knew you would say that! Yeah, Calgary eh? Back to the drawing board for Vancouver I guess. I was just about to post the Spikes from Phoenix, but then, you know, then I have people saying ' You have Jacksonville and Thunder Bay, and now you have Phoenix!!!" . I know that there are many cacti in Texas, but honestly, I have no idea about Dallas.

Archived