Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

edmfro_zps07a84ef2.png

Just out of the blue today, the Edmonton frostbite released their updated primary logo, based on many comments echoing each other, asking for a white snowflake. Jerseys are expected to remain the same, with the new logo on the front.

kevsim1 I love the frost bite logo update. In my opinion be your best work yet. Not that it's going to change my mind about who I root for in the SLH. Go Busters!!!

Love Edmonton's update, great work! And of course, I will root for the Frostbite. And maybe also the Neon.

Thanks guys, means a lot. Glad you like!

Head-to-Head between Montreal and Winnipeg is interesting. Home team, out of 6 games, has never won. When i say playoffs 31, 1 mean round 3, game 1.

EspionsvsEvergreens2_zps85c8dd58.png

Now Winnipeg has been on the road twice as often as Montreal in the Head-to-Head, therefore earning an 8-4 advantage in points. Should be interesting. As we speak, of course, Montreal has the 1-0 lead early in the second. Stay tuned for results!

PlayoffsRound51_zpseadb040d.png

In the lone game of the night, Winnipeg takes down the Espions at home. Montreal has been on the verge of elimination 3 games already, when they were trailing Halifax 3-1. Winnipeg is now within 1 game of the final, but on the flip side, may have played their final home game of the season We'll see who gets LA!Bracket16_zps0b50dfd7.png

Enjoy!

Back to Montreal, where les Espions host the Evergreens in game 2, on the verge of elimination....again.

Playoffs42_zps4a0cc61f.png

Montreal, many thanks to a strong 2nd period, doubles up on the team from Manitoba 6-3. Montreal hosts the 3rd and deciding game tomorrow, winner to play the undefeated LA Blockbusters. Bracket17_zps4b862098.png

I game from the final. Preferences? Who do you want to win overall? Who do you want to make it to the final? Who would you rather if you're rooting for LA?

I game from the final. Preferences? Who do you want to win overall? Who do you want to make it to the final? Who would you rather if you're rooting for LA?

Who do you want to win overall: LA Blockbusters

Who would you rather if you're rooting for LA: One is just the same as the other. Either way so long as LA wins the championship. Based on how the season has gone however I suppose odds are better against the Evergreens. Every time les Espions have seemed dead they rally back.

7fe6a713-a81f-4ac9-b995-837498cd0466_zps

...Montreal and Los Angeles!

Playoffmatchday53_zps7c84111e.png

Les Espions grab the 2nd spot in the championship final, their first appearance in 4 years. LA Made it last year, but were destroyed by The New York Empire 4-1. Montreal knocked out Winnipeg here in the 3rd game, and also survived their 5th elimination game. It will sure be tough against LA, who is yet to lose in the playoffs.

Bracket18_zpsec3bfcb9.png

There at the bottom, you see LA and Montreal. Say, what's that in between their logos?

Enjoy!

Man i'm good I predicted LA vs Montreal from the start. Maybe i should go for the lotto! :P.

...the start of the playoffs or the regular season. If the start of the regular season, I'd take a shot at it, considering this was 100% up to the deck of cards :)

...Montreal and Los Angeles!

Playoffmatchday53_zps7c84111e.png

Les Espions grab the 2nd spot in the championship final, their first appearance in 4 years. LA Made it last year, but were destroyed by The New York Empire 4-1. Montreal knocked out Winnipeg here in the 3rd game, and also survived their 5th elimination game. It will sure be tough against LA, who is yet to lose in the playoffs.

Bracket18_zpsec3bfcb9.png

There at the bottom, you see LA and Montreal. Say, what's that in between their logos?

Enjoy!

giphy.gif

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Matching what Edmonton did earlier this week, Detroit came out with an updated logo of their own. The defunct Gears' identity fans from their days past, now the Arizona Spikes, continue to fret about the lack of the team's former primary colour, maroon. The team was said to 'own' the colour when they were still around. It's unclear whether the team is going in the 'new franchise, new direction' mode, despite retaining name and a similar logo, or maroon could still be introduced as a secondary colour.

One small difference from the prior logo is the introduction of charcoal in the place of black.

DetroitGears2_zps417a725c.png

Nothing much to say here.

But the updates didn't end there! An announcement from the Lone-Star state. The Houston Voyagers unveil their updated logo. Nothing new, other than a simplified silhouette of their home state. Voyagers2_zps45a0c088.png

I think that you could really improve the Houston logo, as you did with Detroit and Edmonton, if you cleaned up that rocket. Taking out that black area with the white spots would be my first suggestion in fixing it.

I've gotta agree with you there. I'm on it!

Archived