Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

630 games. 630 games were played this SLH season. Game #630 was a great show, let me say that.

The Blockbusters really showed that they were the best team this season. Game 7 was a real Oscar-Worthy performance.

Championship7_zpsa16edc26.png

The 3rd was a difference game. Blockbusters came out firing, took a 4-2 lead midway through the final period, and never looked back. Much to the dismay of Espions fans, the party was on. LA really earned it, finally, after making the finals 3 out of 4 years. They were, of course presented with the SLH's brand new championship trophy, the shield!

ps2cF5U.png

Yes, that is just a replica made of jell-o :P .

BannerLABSLHChamps_zpsfcd77071.png

Congrats Blockbusters! Also, thanks for everyone looking at this thread and contributing. It's really made it all worth it. We'll discuss the thread's future on a later date.

Cheers!

Yeah, whatever Scruggy. :)

Future of this thread. There are still a ton of teams left so it's not like we're done yet.

Would you like to see another season? I've got a few ideas if you do.

Another one of those scavenger hunts? Not sure if that one was good or not.

Expect design to be taking centre stage soon. Revisions, new jerseys, the whole 9 yards.

Yeah? Ok, I can probably make it happen. As for mascots...I can have my ideas and descriptions, but good luck getting be to make 32 characters. Never been good with living things.

Small note, Montreal in LA tonight. Canadiens 1 Kings 1. Who knew?

Hey Kev, you should create some official SLH rosters.

Was one of the next questions if we decide to carry on.

I'd say no to another season... it's fun, but it really dilutes the purpose of the thread and it's concepts.

I do agree with you there. I was thinking of making sure all the graphic stuff is in tiptop shape, and then maybe a shorter sorta season? Still trying to figure it out, but I hear ya, very valid point.

Anyone else with opinions?

Anyways, I think as a thanks to my followers, I might give y'all another one of those scavenger hunts, if you agree. Not sure if that's a 'reward' or a nuisance, but either way :P

We need a couple of logo updates, expansion jerseys, alternate jerseys. We'll figure it all out.

I'd say no to another season... it's fun, but it really dilutes the purpose of the thread and it's concepts.

I do agree with you there. I was thinking of making sure all the graphic stuff is in tiptop shape, and then maybe a shorter sorta season? Still trying to figure it out, but I hear ya, very valid point.

I agree too, i say finish the expansion and maybe do another playoff bracket (that was cool). Oh and of course those treasure hunts cant die out. :P

NEWSGG copy.png

I agree too, i say finish the expansion and maybe do another playoff bracket (that was cool). Oh and of course those treasure hunts cant die out. :P

How about zipping right through a season. No matchdays, just standings every 5 or so games. We get to the playoffs, either do it like we did here, or just zip through that one quick as well. There are 2 seasons between the 2 expansions (but somehow we know extensive details :P ), so we figure each season out, when there are a full 32 teams, jerseys and all, we'll go from there.

Scavenger hunt seems to be a yes. I can put it out a 5pm EST This sunday March the 9th, or a week later on the 16th. Either works for me as I may or may not have the basic structure built.

Thanks for all this guys. Rosters could be kinda redundant if we weren't going through the whole season, but if ya want, I could probably whip something up. The draft and expansion crafts are coming soon after all!

Cheers guys! Concepts, remember are priority #1.

Archived