Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There ya go Windell! The silver medal! Anyone still taking a shot, we'll give you a while. Easy, eh Peam? :P I can fix that. We can keep this going with the Jacksonville Citrus' Unis. Home and Road only today, but an alt will come. Also, Alternate logo will indeed be on the shoulders, but that was left off at today's unveiling.

JacksonvilleCitrusHomeJersey_zpsd5ce7381

JacksonvilleCitrusRoadJersey_zpsf609fc3b

I went Tampa-esque here, with the wordmark on the road, but just the main logo on the home.

Also: I recommend not putting "Citrus" under the logo. Move it above the logo or get rid of it. If the name was longer, it might work, but a short name like Citrus looks weird beneath the logo.

Love the striping for Jacksonville

I totally agree!

I say put the word Jacksonville under the slice in an arc. No Citris.

Sorry, but I disagree. I like Jacksonville above the arc, as it fills the empty space there.

I think the home needs some more white to separate the colors. There is not enough contrast which creates tension on the eyes and makes it a little hard to look at. I would recommend switching the orange with some white for the striping.

I think black might work better than white, but I think it's good at it is.

Thanks for the great C+C everyone. That's what I like to hear. Honestly, I think both what Ujju and ThePeam are saying would work. I could, on both jerseys, keep Jacksonville on tp and then ditch the Citrus on the bottom. Not sure, would like to hear a few more opinions there. As for what JoHyphenE said, looking at it again, I agree. So I reconfigured the home, just inverted the Orange and White on the yoke. IMO it looks better.

Jax2_zps40d03951.png

So still revisions to come, but V 2.0 is here!

A few touch ups then unless there are any other opinions. Is the road OK to keep with the teal a bit more predominant?

EDIT: Looking at it again, I think that the Nameplate, Numbers and Logo are a tad too far right for the logo, and left for the #s and NOB. Am I seeing things, or should I move those a few pixels?

Archived