Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

Yep much better, It was just bunched up a bit. I wouldn't mind seeing the back match the front but your call. As for following, I see it as returning the favor.

I agree, before, the jersey looked way too cramped. Moving the stripe down fixed that.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the Winnipeg Evergreens! This one kind of feels like a sweater that grandma gave me, I'm not really sure why I feel that. The stripes I think.This one I actually feel is pretty strong. What do you guys think? And yes, that is the 2nd place Evergreens logo on the shoulder.

WinnipegEvergreens_zpsa2ff220e.png

WinnipegEvergreens2_zps1c427221.png

C+C is appreciated as always.

I like the Evergreens. I voted for the logo that eventually won for the primary so I am happy to see it but I must say I like that you used the second place logo for the shoulder patch. I think that should certainly be the teams secondary logo. Works well on the jersey.

For the Redbirds, to plain, you need to dress it up some.

On Halifax, what do you think about actually making the strip out of the flags and bordering that with a thin white line both above and below the strip of flags? I like that you used the Novia Scotia flag on the shoulder patch but correct me if I am wrong but the way you have it on wouldn't that be upside down?

7fe6a713-a81f-4ac9-b995-837498cd0466_zps

Ha! I didn't even notice the back was missing on the birds jersey until you updated it.

I like the jerseys you've done so far, but the bottom striping on Winnipeg's jersey could be a little larger than those on the arms. Same with Chicago; the yoke seems much heavier than the bottom striping.

Honestly, I didn't either. I will update.

Here are the Winnipeg Evergreens! This one kind of feels like a sweater that grandma gave me, I'm not really sure why I feel that. The stripes I think.This one I actually feel is pretty strong. What do you guys think? And yes, that is the 2nd place Evergreens logo on the shoulder.

WinnipegEvergreens_zpsa2ff220e.png

WinnipegEvergreens2_zps1c427221.png

C+C is appreciated as always.

Your grandma must make some pretty cool sweaters. This is great!

I like the Evergreens. I voted for the logo that eventually won for the primary so I am happy to see it but I must say I like that you used the second place logo for the shoulder patch. I think that should certainly be the teams secondary logo. Works well on the jersey.

For the Redbirds, too plain, you need to dress it up some.

On Halifax, what do you think about actually making the strip out of the flags and bordering that with a thin white line both above and below the strip of flags? I like that you used the Novia Scotia flag on the shoulder patch but correct me if I am wrong but the way you have it on wouldn't that be upside down?

I think Arizona made up for it.

With the Los Angeles blockbusters, how much barber pole stripes should I include. Just the arms, a few stripes, or even the whole jersey?

I wouldn't go as far as striping the whole jersey, but as the Hollywood team, excessive flair is fitting

Sounds good. Got an opinion on Arizona?

For the Redbirds, too plain, you need to dress it up some.

I think Arizona made up for it.

LOL. I think so. Actually I like that you go with the bold colors, (Arizona, Vegas) I try to imagine how they would look against the ice in a real hockey game. Maybe when you are done with the jersey's you can create some sort of photo shop images with players wearing your jerseys in a game. Not that I'm trying to create more work for you.

7fe6a713-a81f-4ac9-b995-837498cd0466_zps

Archived