New Yahoo! logo(s)

FooMasterX5

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, but try coming up with 30 logos for anything. Easily half of them will be dogs, half-baked ideas that are only included to pad the numbers.

Yeah, I guess we shouldn't expect 30 really well done logos

spacer.png

True, but try coming up with 30 logos for anything. Easily half of them will be dogs, half-baked ideas that are only included to pad the numbers.

That in itself would be hard enough. This is even worse because they were all designed under the constraints of being an update to the current logo—in other words, a purple stand alone wordmark with an exclamation mark.

That in itself would be hard enough. This is even worse because they were all designed under the constraints of being an update to the current logo—in other words, a purple stand alone wordmark with an exclamation mark.

I would like to see something other than what you just said. I don't know why they think it has to be a purple wordmark with an exclamation point. I know it's hard to make a logo for a company called Yahoo! but the people who designed Walmart's logo came up with the star thing, so I don't understand why Yahoo! can't put some sort of logo with it.

spacer.png

Is there a reason they had to do 30? I'm pretty done. This is like the LOST of logo redesigns.

Probably because 30 is a nice clean number that coincides with the length if a month. I guess the reason why they did 30 instead of 20 or 10 is because dragging it on for a month gets them a lot more attention.

-BigBubba

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived