Sign in to follow this  
suplauren

Quidditch logo: Thundercats *Update* Secondary Logo Added

Hi guys,

I'm working on a new logo, this time for a team called the Thundercats. Here's what I'm thinking will be the primary:

6zmqdE1.gif

I like it a lot, but something feels off. I think it's the eyes?

I have a wordmark and a secondary logo planned as well.

I really like what you have so far. It's a nice start. I think the eyes kind of get lost since they are the same color as some of the facial features. Perhaps white would be a better color for them.

I tried messing with the sclera, and white looks so much better! here's one with all white eyes and one with some gold irises:

2IIwWLL.gif

gCFBLJT.gif

Which do you think looks better?

I personally like the bottom one better. Nice work!

Thanks! The rest of the logo set will hopefully be up by the end of the weekend.

This is an excellent start so far, in fact I'd say you've nailed it with this primary logo. It looks better with the gold irises, without them it looks very anime-esque and I'm not sure if that's what you're going for.

Can't wait to see more!

Secondary logo's done! For those of you that don't know, quidditch involves throwing a quaffle (a volleyball) through a hoop. Without further ado-

Dark BG:

edKNUyJ.gif

Light BG:

S94PDjR.gif

This is the most clever logo I've ever done haha. Constructive criticism please!

Any feedback? I wanna finish this up before making the wordmark. If anyone has a good idea of how to incorporate the cat into the secondary logo that would be appreciated :)

Well, here's the wordmark. I'm the least happy with this out of the set. All the letters are hand-drawn. Typography isn't my strong suit, haha. Advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

MYTnKfu.gif