Toronto Raptors New identity

Sidney

Hey,I've seen on this site that the Toronto Raptors did a contest for their uniformes, so I've decided to work on the Toronto Raptors identity and a new set of uniformes.

1) Tell me you think about the new logo, colors,shape.... After feedback. I will publish my uniformes.

2) I have 7 differentes research, I would like to finish with 3 or 4 maximum.

Sorry for my colors it's a bit darker than what I have.Enjoy.

TorontoRaptorsnewidentity_zpsb4234e7a.jp

hNa1bgX.png

If I had to pick from what you presented I'd go with B for both.

More specific comments:

• I prefer the A & B style primary.
  • I think there's not enough contrast with the ball, raptor and leaf. The white basketball works for me. I think you should change the tones of the red of either the raptor or the leaf for contrast.
  • I don't like the raptor jersey. It makes the logo too cartoonish and the history can't cover it up. However, it would be red overload if it was removed so I wouldn't mind if the raptor was a different color. Black with a white outline maybe but even I'm not sure. If it really can't be removed, just get rid of the leaves. It's too much. Make it more 'Raptor' or leave it blank.
  • The tower in A & B are almost invisible so I don't think there's a point putting them there.
  • The A alternate seems forced.
  • The B alternate is perfect for me. My only concern is that it has nothing to do with the 'Raptors' identity

I followed your WF logo thread so I'm looking forward to this one.

thundersignature.png

and

sport-scarf_bucs_zpsc424092b.png

Thanks for feedbacks, For the alternate one, I didn't put any raptors symbol because to me, we already now that's the Raptors so I've decide to show something different. Something about the city not the team. But I'll make the change.

hNa1bgX.png

I'm diggin' the Maple Leaf design in on the side panels. Is there any way you can add an outline to the back side of the uniform to really solidify the leaf? I think it would get a little bit lost on an actual uniform in motion.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived