4: Arsenal - 76 points

5: Everton - 73 points

---------------------------------------

16: Sunderland - 38 points

17: Aston Villa - 36 points

18: Fulham - 34 points

19: Norwich City - 32 points

20: Cardiff - 30 points

Besides Cardiff, I'm really happy with how well the Promoted teams have been doing this year. Hull is looking safe, Crystal Palace is on amazing form and I'd like to see them carry this on into next year, and of course Southampton coming up a couple years back has been great for the most part this season.

My predictions:

1. Liverpool

2. Chelsea

3. Man City

4. arsenal

5. Everton

18. Norwich City

19. Fulham

20. Cardiff City

The bottom three clubs at the moment are not scoring any goals and giving up too many to have ant chance to survive the drop. Fulham gave up a two goal lead yesterday. You might as well start getting ready for the Championship if you play like that. As for Chelsea and City, I think that they will probably drop a match each along the way giving Liverpool the title with one match to spare.and my Gunners will survive the Everton scare. Our run in to the end of the season is easier than the Toffees. The FA Cup and 4th place trophies this season...gotta love when you can pull off a double in a season LMAO ;) Seriously I'm worried that we might actually lose The FA Cup to Hull City...very good side. I've watch them play quite a bit this season and Marfa can attest to this, a side you can underestimate.

I think Manchester City might just pip Liverpool to it - goal difference may even come into play...

1. Manchester City

2. Liverpool

3. Chelsea

4. Arsenal

5. Everton

-----

18. Norwich

19. Fulham

20. Cardiff

Seriously I'm worried that we might actually lose The FA Cup to Hull City...very good side. I've watch them play quite a bit this season and Marfa can attest to this, a side you can underestimate.

After queuing up for the best part of four hours yesterday to get our Final tickets, we'd better bloody win it! :P

We'll be shorn of our two top strikers for the occasion, so we'll see...

Man City's last two games are at home vs. Villa and West Ham.

If there's hope for them to drop points, it will have to come next Saturday when they play at Goodison.

Liverpool finishes away to Crystal Palace and home to Newcastle, two highly winnable games.

Chelsea finishes home to Norwich and away at (likely to be) relegated Cardiff.

Your friendly reminder that Villa already picked up three points against City this season. ;)

Granted, I don't see it happening again because of our injury situation but then again, as City learned two years ago, never underestimate a side fighting for its Premier League life.

One of Liverpool or City are gonna drop points, I think. Not sure which one though.

6fQjS3M.png

Wow Jaffa four hours in line for FA Cup Final tickets? Dedication mate!!! I would do the same if I lived in London to watch my Arsenal at Wembley.

You wouldn't need to queue for hours though, as Arsenal would allow you to buy online - we can't do that for the final.

That's right, a Premier League club in 2014 that is unable to organise online ticketing for a one off match. We're bloody useless at times.

Wow Jaffa four hours in line for FA Cup Final tickets? Dedication mate!!! I would do the same if I lived in London to watch my Arsenal at Wembley.

You wouldn't need to queue for hours though, as Arsenal would allow you to buy online - we can't do that for the final.

That's right, a Premier League club in 2014 that is unable to organise online ticketing for a one off match. We're bloody useless at times.

_71457559_assem_allam_getty.jpg

6fQjS3M.png

Let's not forget that each team has an allocation of only 25,000 tickets and Arsenal have way more season ticket holders than that.

The majority of Arsenal - and to a lesser extent, Hull - fans probably have a better chance of getting tickets through Club Wembley or the FA's own (dumb) ticket share initiative where around 20k tickets are distributed to clubs and organisations from around the country.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Either way you look at it, you have tickets for the Final Jaffa and it will be a momentous occassion for both set of supporters. Wish I was there. As for the allocations, I think the clubs should get more tickets than 25,000 instead of giving it to corporate and Friends of The FA (ie people who grease the FAs hands). Just my opinion.

In a sad note, FC Barcelona first team, family and world footballing say good bye to Tito in a funeral service in Barca

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/27199103

Yep, there's a hell of a scramble going on here for tickets so I can't imagine what it's like for an Arsenal fan trying to get to the Final, what with them having far more passholders than us. Basically if you're of a Goonerish persuasion but haven't racked up the loyalty points you don't stand a chance.

Evertons season press thing is going on today, nothing interesting so far except they sag that they're still looking for a new

stadium to play in. I wonder exactly where that new stadium would be built and how big it's going to be (bigger or smaller than Goodison)

edit: apparently their looking at a 50'000 sweater inside the Liverpool city limits.

I missed the first half of this game, and lets just say my jaw damn near hit the floor when I saw the score was 0-3 in favor of Real Madrid. Not sure how the hell that happened IN Munich and everything, but with only 17 minutes and stoppage time left ,I think we can pencil in the White's for the Champions League Final on 5/24.

Now, whether it'll be Real facing their last manager or facing their city rivals will be very interesting. They faced Chelsea in a pre-season friendly (won 3-1) and, of course, they've had four meetings with Atletico this season, winning both Copa del Rey ties (3-0 and 0-2), while losing and drawing within the league (0-1 and 2-2). It's lookng increasingly likely that Atletico will win the league over Real; Atletico is sitting on 88 points, six ahead of Real with the tiebreaker advantage and only three games left on the schedule. If it ends up being one more Madrid Derby for the Champions League title, it may as well serve as the rubber match of Real and Atletico settling their trophy battles for the season.

And if it's Chelsea, as I already alluded to, the storylines pretty much write themselves there.

One way or the other, Real Madrid just hammered the seemingly-invincible holders* across two legs. They will be the favored team going into the Final and it is well deserved.

*though off-form lately; really ever since they won the Bundesliga title they have not been exhibiting the form they did a year ago. This differs from last year with how Heynckes kept that team churning towards their eventual treble. With respect to today, I wonder how much affect may still persist with Pep after his good friend Tito Vilanova died last week.

spacer.png

Yap, after the Bundesliga title was save they lost more games than they've won.

But Real Madrid in a CL-Final? Is that for real? ^^

The game was decided after two set pieces in the first half. Ramos made both with his head.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived