NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

The Pack looks great but green pants are a must!!! I do like the white helmet as an alternate, sort of like what the Steelers do.

green pants are not a must. the yellow and white look fine. they don't need green

What pants do you think they should wear with that alternate jersey? I'm not sure the gold jersey and white pants would look good together...and I'd be scared to see the reaction on this board if they ever went gold monochrome. I think they would need a set of green pants for that alternate jersey.

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Pack looks great but green pants are a must!!! I do like the white helmet as an alternate, sort of like what the Steelers do.

green pants are not a must. the yellow and white look fine. they don't need green

What pants do you think they should wear with that alternate jersey? I'm not sure the gold jersey and white pants would look good together...and I'd be scared to see the reaction on this board if they ever went gold monochrome. I think they would need a set of green pants for that alternate jersey.

GreenBay_Packers_Update_zps3d364f5d.png?

Yeah, I don't know why I didn't add green pants from the start, but there they are. No green helmet, the white would be a good look. White/Yellow/Green, really good looking combo

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Ditch the white pants for the Packers, and change the stripe on the green pants to something closer to the stripes on the green jersey. I'd also prefer something closer to what Lambeau's teams actually wore for the alternate.

Not sure I am sold on the white helmet for the Packers. Same thought with the white pants, I just think gold pants are a huge part of the Packers branding. I think green pants would work well with the new third you made... Which I LOVE. I am a big fan of their third jersey, like it even more that they wore their gold helmet rather than the vintage brown helmet everyone seemed to make fun of. Gold jersey, green pants. I think that would look good.

Archived