bkknight95

NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

The Pack looks great but green pants are a must!!! I do like the white helmet as an alternate, sort of like what the Steelers do.

green pants are not a must. the yellow and white look fine. they don't need green

What pants do you think they should wear with that alternate jersey? I'm not sure the gold jersey and white pants would look good together...and I'd be scared to see the reaction on this board if they ever went gold monochrome. I think they would need a set of green pants for that alternate jersey.

The Pack looks great but green pants are a must!!! I do like the white helmet as an alternate, sort of like what the Steelers do.

green pants are not a must. the yellow and white look fine. they don't need green

What pants do you think they should wear with that alternate jersey? I'm not sure the gold jersey and white pants would look good together...and I'd be scared to see the reaction on this board if they ever went gold monochrome. I think they would need a set of green pants for that alternate jersey.

GreenBay_Packers_Update_zps3d364f5d.png?

Yeah, I don't know why I didn't add green pants from the start, but there they are. No green helmet, the white would be a good look. White/Yellow/Green, really good looking combo

Ditch the white pants for the Packers, and change the stripe on the green pants to something closer to the stripes on the green jersey. I'd also prefer something closer to what Lambeau's teams actually wore for the alternate.

Do the Colts next if you can, I really wanna see this series be finished.

I want to finish it, problem is I'm nursing a broken wrist right now, so my pace of working is considerably slower

So quick update: I've broken my wrist playing hockey, and Houston has been a bitch to design. Don't give up hope for this thread!!

Not sure I am sold on the white helmet for the Packers. Same thought with the white pants, I just think gold pants are a huge part of the Packers branding. I think green pants would work well with the new third you made... Which I LOVE. I am a big fan of their third jersey, like it even more that they wore their gold helmet rather than the vintage brown helmet everyone seemed to make fun of. Gold jersey, green pants. I think that would look good.

fnTMZzx.png

bcQB2aC.png

I love the red alternate helmet

Houston is sick!!! Probably the best in the series so far, I absolutely love the red helmet! Great job!

2ovsuWm.png

One of the best looks in the Leauge, and I didn't want to ruin it. I just added blue helmets, blue pants, and striped socks.

Could you try an alternate for Indy? Maybe add a little gray to it?

xEJ8VBe.png

Just added a grey jersey and grey pants, just for some variance in uniform.

Not sure I like the grey for the Colts. Aside from that, I say give the white helmet a blue facemask and the blue helmet a white facemask and it's good.

Not sure I like the grey for the Colts. Aside from that, I say give the white helmet a blue facemask and the blue helmet a white facemask and it's good.

This.

Keep it the way it is, it looks great