NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, as I ready some Pro Combat jerseys, here's the Pro Bowl uniforms

9W2kCLq.png

-same colors as last year. this time its Orange/grey vs Green/white.

-team logo on right sleeve, Pro Bowl Logo on left.

-pants have "Speed" stripe. See Ohio State Hyperelite Shorts

C and C, this was more a fun buffer for me, but what do you guys think about it?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

The Pro Combats are here!

A55KjCk.png

I didn't stray too far from the alternate I previously created

The all black is what happens when you spend too much time in the Arizona sun.

The copper star is a reminder of Arizona's past

Please excuse the poor attempt at trying to be like Nike in my explanation

Let me know what you think

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Looks good. What number template do you use? I'm trying to make my first set of concepts but numbers and lettering are holding me back.

Look in the paint users paradise for eriqjaffe's font pack. its a download of most major league fonts, they are a little outdated but for most the NFL it's a good resourse

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Chicago_Bears_zps436ee7d4.png

Chicago needs a little more consistency. So I like the throwbacks more than the jerseys they have now, so I took them, added white and ended up with this.

Helmets: Same logo, on the same navy jersey, but with a different facemask. I don't have problems with the blue, but I think a grey works so much better with this.

Jerseys: Navy, White, and Orange jerseys, with the same, consistent striping! It seems like it could never happnen, but here it did.

Pants: Orange pants have been worn by the Bears, so I thought it appropriate to include them here.

Socks: I kept the striped socks because they are a sense of identity that I think is disappearing from the NFL. \

Cincy and Cleveland are ready to go, so C and C this.

Nice I love em!!

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

As a cards fan i'm not feeling it, it's to similar to your alternate. I was hoping for something more outside the box.

I was trying for that, I wanted something like that, but something, shall we say, "appropriate" for the NFL. I'll be moving forward with the Pro Combats, but am willing to come back to the Cardinals

AmPJ0Ty.png 

A55KjCk.png

i can help you out with the release quote :)

"We started with black because in the Arizona desert it's sunny a lot and we were inspired by the shadows casted on the ground by cacti. The golden sun on the chest represents a golden sunrise as the daylight just starts to break. We then thought it would be a good idea to represent a sunset with the same pattern on the pants because the sun also sets as well as rises in Arizona. The oversized logo on the helmet shows the opponent that these birds are pissed and ready for battle, flying out of the shadows. Theres nothing more ferocious than a flock of big angry Cardinals attacking from the shadows like a gang of ninjas. We're really proud that we could capture all of these brand points in the uniform and the Cardinals were very helpful in the process. It was great to work with such a passionate group of people who really know what their brand stands for" - Not Todd Van Horne

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

A55KjCk.png

i can help you out with the release quote :)

"We started with black because in the Arizona desert it's sunny a lot and we were inspired by the shadows casted on the ground by cacti. The golden sun on the chest represents a golden sunrise as the daylight just starts to break. We then thought it would be a good idea to represent a sunset with the same pattern on the pants because the sun also sets as well as rises in Arizona. The oversized logo on the helmet shows the opponent that these birds are pissed and ready for battle, flying out of the shadows. Theres nothing more ferocious than a flock of big angry Cardinals attacking from the shadows like a gang of ninjas. We're really proud that we could capture all of these brand points in the uniform and the Cardinals were very helpful in the process. It was great to work with such a passionate group of people who really know what their brand stands for" - Not Todd Van Horne

I love this forum

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived