NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

I'm not sure if it's been said but I'll put in my two cents. Something feels a little off about the logo as of the last update. I think what could immediately help it out is if you separated the light and navy blue so that there is a white stripe going through the buffalo. I think doing that could actually create a different perspective of seeing the two blues clash. Just an idea, not sure how it's going to look on the final though.

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

brK1qmo.png

added the white key line between the blues, and I wasn't sure what to do about the legs so I made the left (if you're looking at the bison's a**) legs navy, which IMO adds depth to the charging beast

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I think the divide between light/dark blue should be a smoother line that fits with the outline of the body. Sorry that's a little vague; I'm not sure how else to describe it.

EDIT: Here's a quick mockup I did to help explain:

KgsVoWb.png

That's probably a little too rounded by the leg, but that helps explain what I was getting at with the "smoothness" of the divide...especially on the back. It eliminates the little sliver of navy.

I think the divide between light/dark blue should be a smoother line that fits with the outline of the body. Sorry that's a little vague; I'm not sure how else to describe it.

KgsVoWb.png

That's probably a little too rounded by the leg, but that helps explain what I was getting at with the "smoothness" of the divide...especially on the back. It eliminates the little sliver of navy.

I was going to post the same thing this would really make it better

KgsVoWb.png

This feels like it's much bulgier and fatter. The original one felt a lot more mainstream and faster and such.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Guest darkpiranha

Brain hurts trying to figure out what's going on with the colors. Colors are good, not saying that, but we've got bright blue foreground shank (or whatever that cut of meat is called) with two legs closer to us, and what looks like a background darker-shaded pair of blue legs, that look like they are farther away from us. However, then the head is also the same shade of dark blue, which means... it's also farther away? I'd probably leave the two other legs brighter blue.

I know logos don't always display real-world logic, but the graphic cues (darker version of color on items farther away) is a clear indicator of distance.

KgsVoWb.png

This feels like it's much bulgier and fatter. The original one felt a lot more mainstream and faster and such.

That's what I meant by separate shapes

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, It took a long time, but I've finally accomplished something. Oh, I was gone because of studying for 3 AP tests.... shoot me. I still have another one left.

KMIrwu8.png

"FULL STEAM AHEAD"

The Bison. Also called buffalo, is one of nature's calmest yet fiercest animals. Ever seen one charge at you? Most people will say no, because those people who do, don't survive. Beware the speed and power of the Bills. The all white pays tribute to the most recognizable throwback the Bills have, with some modern flair. The modern logo adorns the helmet in similar colors to the throwback. The colors on the jersey are lighter, which creates a blur when the players run by (please tell me someone else could see Nike saying that). Speed Kills. And the Bills will be no exception to that.

C and C welcome. I'll try not to be away so long next time

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Love your work and the time and effort you put into it! Good luck on your last APRIL exam! I'm a teacher so I have a small understanding of how stressful that is.

Sorry meant AP. Darn auto correct.

Ok, sorry it's taken so long, but if you want something to be good and unique, you have to spend some time on it.

ojddeh3.png

yes, notice the watermark. my designs have been recently posted on Instagram without my permission and not by me. To say I'm furious is an understatement.

"GOLD HAS ITS DAY"

The Falcons have ruled the skies of Atlanta since '66. Colors change, players change, but the ferocious style of Falcon football has remained the same. Last season was last season. The skies have cleared. The Falcons are ready to regain their perch on top of the NFC South." (I'm trying to get better at the Nikeish write up. Don't judge.)

-red helmet represents the first helmet worn by the team, facemask is a gold/silver gradient, i'll explain that in a second.

-look at the wings in this picture, my understanding of them was a silver and gold, which explains the gold/silver gradient sprinkled throughout.

-red jersey, with wings based off the logo.

-black pants, with wing based off the logo

-gold socks and shoes, represent the talons a falcon attacks with

C and C always welcome

The Falcons concept is awesome love the new look and feel of the uniform. The only thing to change is the gold barrier around the wings across the shoulders of the jersey, if you put a gold stroke around the wings by itself, in my opinion it would put more focus on the wings than having the barrier around them or shorten the barrier to make it fit the shape of the wings on the front side of the jersey like how it is on the back side of the jersey

love 'em

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Archived