NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm done with school for the year! Now I'm back.

LZ2u2wb.png

"READY TO POUNCE"

The Panther crouches, ready to attack with ferocious speed. Stealthily crawiling through the grass, only to jump and attack when the moment is right. The black throughout the uniform represents the stealth of the panther. Carolina Blue claw marks found all over the all black uniform. The Panthers are ready to pounce on the NFC South.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, sorry for being gone for so long.

WzKpupG.png

"MONSTERS OF THE MIDWAY"

The Bears have been a traditional team since day one. They have also been known for having stifiling defenses, particuarly right up the middle. This uniform set pays homage to both, while having a Nike-ish feel. The helmet is built off of the "Monsters of the Midway" motif and UConn. The Jersey is the throwback they've been wearing for the last couple years, with the bear sublimated in the numbers. Pants aren't anything new.

C and C welcome, I'll try not to be such a stranger. On another note, for those of you that have an Instagram, could I get some help in telling av_concepts that he didn't make the uniforms that he did and to stop posting my uniforms. I've been telling him over and over and he doesn't listen.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Whoa, some of my old ones are there, too. I think reporting him to Instagram is probably the best option, though I'm not sure what that will accomplish.

That being said, that Bears pro combat looks awesome. I've been following this thread but haven't posted anything til now, but you're doing a great job with these. I hope that kid doesn't discourage you from posting more.

I would suggest a matching number font and color for the helmet, though it seems you intentionally wanted it this way.

As for the Instagram guy, I recommend a watermark that says "Go away av_concepts you did not make this". Maybe that'll do the trick.

spacer.png

I would suggest a matching number font and color for the helmet, though it seems you intentionally wanted it this way.

As for the Instagram guy, I recommend a watermark that says "Go away av_concepts you did not make this". Maybe that'll do the trick.

This is a throwback to the 1963 years. Helmet logo during that time was white. That explains the numbers

I've left av_concepts so many messages, but all he does is switch names and think I won't find him. But I have to thank @uniformdesigns for helping me to find him .

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Just checked that Instagram account, some of my favorite comments include:

"Sick as f*** yo"

"dope concept"

"I want more!!!!! These are fresh AF!"

"what app do you use to make these"

"these are sick"

"Fresh AF"

"Swag"

"Ok n**** you act like i said this is mine read the f***ing Bio.... I made some these designs" <The owner of the account himself when people said he stole his concepts.

The sad thing is its so blatant he steals them because none of the templates are the same barely ever.

As for the actual concepts I like the Panthers, but I feel like there's maybe to many claw marks throughout the uniform (pants, helmet, 4 times on jersey.) For the Bears I like most of the concept except for the helmet, the bear just doesn't seem right..

spacer.png

ESgGMgc.png

"WHO DEY"

The Bengals are on the edge of greatness. A young team has brought them to the front of the AFC North. With this young age comes speed, and these Bengals have it.

-white tiger is the idea.

-minimalized orange

-numbers are still black tiger stripe pattern. white was near impossible to see.

C and C welcome

AmPJ0Ty.png 

efyRhg5.png

"WE WERE CHAMPS ONCE" (not meant to offend anyone)

Since 1999, the Browns have had 2 seasons above .500. The Browns have had great teams in the past. None more so than the 1964 Browns, the last one to amount to ... anything.

-basically went the Ohio State route

-1964 uniform + larger stripes

-not much to do for a team that has hardly changed uniforms

C and C welcome

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived