NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd remove the Panther on the side and put TV numbers there. And I know you said you were done editing the Bills, but TV numbers are needed on the shoulders there too. I know I keep harping on them, but 1) they're required in the NFL and 2) as someone with broadcasting experience, they are beneficial.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

I'd remove the Panther on the side and put TV numbers there. And I know you said you were done editing the Bills, but TV numbers are needed on the shoulders there too. I know I keep harping on them, but 1) they're required in the NFL and 2) as someone with broadcasting experience, they are beneficial.

I would agree with this, especially on the Panthers. My main concern is that you have the panther head three times on each side of the uniform, which is very redundant. I would either choose the pants or the shoulders, but not both.

Man, you have a real love affair going with contrasting-color sleeves. Every team so far has had at least one uniform with them, and I think in the case of the Cards, Bills, and Panthers, the sleeves didn't look good that way (granted, you did change the Cardinals). The Panthers in particular look off, and the sleeves make the whole thing look inconsistent, especially with the pants.

Also, not a huge fan of the coloration of the helmet stripes, only because none of the other... gashes(?)... on the uniform feature three colors.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Man, you have a real love affair going with contrasting-color sleeves. Every team so far has had at least one uniform with them, and I think in the case of the Cards, Bills, and Panthers, the sleeves didn't look good that way (granted, you did change the Cardinals). The Panthers in particular look off, and the sleeves make the whole thing look inconsistent, especially with the pants.

Also, not a huge fan of the coloration of the helmet stripes, only because none of the other... gashes(?)... on the uniform feature three colors.

The helmet stripes can be corrected. The jerseys need the alternating sleeve because if they were the same color as the jersey, its overwhelming, in a bad way.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Carolina_Panthers_Final_zps24c3833c.png?

So, it took me long enough but I finally came up with something I think is done. Updates are the helmet stripes are a single color, the panther logo is smaller on the sleeves. Yes I know there are no TV numbers, my intent is to give a college look to some of these teams, which I know no one actually wants to happen. But anyways, Panther disappears from the pants. I'm ready to post the next 3 teams as well, so anything else to say?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Never been much of a fan of uniforms with gradients but I must say that Carolina alternate looks great. This is some good work. Also does the helmet stripe remind anyone else of the monster logo.

Thats the way they all were gonna look... I'm glad I talked myself out if it. :D

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Chicago_Bears_zps436ee7d4.png

Chicago needs a little more consistency. So I like the throwbacks more than the jerseys they have now, so I took them, added white and ended up with this.

Helmets: Same logo, on the same navy jersey, but with a different facemask. I don't have problems with the blue, but I think a grey works so much better with this.

Jerseys: Navy, White, and Orange jerseys, with the same, consistent striping! It seems like it could never happnen, but here it did.

Pants: Orange pants have been worn by the Bears, so I thought it appropriate to include them here.

Socks: I kept the striped socks because they are a sense of identity that I think is disappearing from the NFL. \

Cincy and Cleveland are ready to go, so C and C this.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived