NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't really imagine the Bears with orange pants. And no GSH. Besides those two things, good concept.

I forgot the GSH.... I'll fix that. The orange pants, as I found out, were used at one point in the past, and I thought it would be cool to bring them back

AmPJ0Ty.png 

So the reaction to the Bears seems good, so I'll go ahead and post the Bengals.

Cincinnati_Bengals_zps47d4c359.png

The Bengals could have some really Nike-d jerseys, but for the sake of our retinas, I kept the Bengals relatively safe. I made a fauxback helmet with the "Bengals" script with the tiger head logo under it, but I thought it looked like LSU too much, but that could be another series ;) . But for this series, I kept the Tiger Stripes helmets that are one of the most unique in the league. Next, I gave the Bengals shoulder stripes with the tiger pattern flanked by contrasting stripes. The orange jersey has a "stealth tiger pattern" for contrast. The numbers also have the tiger pattern in sublimated fashion. The pants are white and black , no orange because this team hasn't worn orange pants, and this is one team that I don't want to see in head to toe orange. I wanna hear some C and C on this because I got Cleveland ready to go too. This one is one of my favorites so far.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

So I have some bad news. The thumb drive that most of these teams were on is MIA, and its probably not gonna be found... so, that will put this on hold for some time. Sorry guys.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I still have the template and the logo slicks to work from, so updating the Bengals and the Browns (once they're up) will be a while, but I can start the Cowboys from scratch and continue from there. It's not a total loss

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Ok while the loss of my thumb drive is horrible, but my getting ahead was a gift because unposted Cleveland was on that drive yet uploaded to my Photobucket. Little gift I guess you could call it.

Cleveland_zpse789d02f.png

The Browns suck, there I said it. But their look hasn't looked bad ever. Throughout the ages it hasn't looked bad, even the current ones don't look bad. But this look tried to give the Browns a modernish look, while preserving their current look. For starters, the long blank has numbers on it. Remember those throwbacks with the numbered helmets? That's them, minus the grey facemask. The jersey stripes come from the B football logo, with the spaced stripes. I thoughts about a throwback, but this look is so similar to the classic look that I felt it wasn't needed. The home and away numbers still aren't outlined. The pants are white and brown. The orange/white/white looks good, but there needs to be some brown in there. Guess what? MORE STRIPED SOCKS!! Thats all I have to say.

Unfortunately for the loss of my thumb drive means that updating Cincinnati and Cleveland won't happen. So tell me whats wrong with this and I'll have to live with it.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I like cincy, but to me, Cleveland's helmet is one of those 'Untouchables' (not the helmet logo, the helmet in real life). Numbers shouldn't be on the helmet either

I had reservations about that, but I thought it would be a good departure from what we've been used to for the past decades. Unfortunately, I can't make updates to this one, well maybe I can, but for all intent and purposes, Cincy and Cleveland will be left as is.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived