Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumAmphibian

New Template Based off of the new Nike Dolphins unveiling

And........

What the heck am I looking at? Is this gonna be a Tulane/UL-Lafayette/SMU/Illinois/Texas Tech/UCLA mash-up?

I think its a template. of many different templates

Correct, I just wanted to see everyones reaction to it, its the first template I have made and based it off the new DOlphins uniform unveiling, these were just examples of what it looks like.

Title: ?

Tags: ????????

I do not know what that is for you guys, but to me it's crazy talk.
BTW, I think the "parts" of it are kind of letting the image visually heavy.

I like where you are going with this. Just refine it a bit and lessen the amount of visual impact.

These are a lot of work. I have been working on one similar to this for months and I'm still not where I want to be with it.

Unfortunately there isn't an easy button to push for making these.

The California Question Marks are a great idea for a football team, and there you have a wonderful concept look for them.

This is an awesome template but a very confusing presentation of it. I understand your intent is to show the versatility of it, but by using multiple teams you have taken away from the big picture. You would better suited to show a complete version of one more of these concepts. That way the focus will be all the ways your template can enhance a specific team. It really shows all the details you would want to see in small space. You might also dial back on the lens flare. Pulls the focus from the design too much IMO.