energised sports consulting

lancealot

The cube one seems okay, but I'd keep throwing combos together. Come up with a dozen more. Get weird.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I don't think the interlock is the way to go with those letters. I think you're trying too hard. The first group is illegible, the next one looks like an F instead of an E, and the cubs one looks like CSE instead of ESC.

You're looking at this from a sports logo perspective instead of a business logo perspective. My advice would be to look at other consulting firms for ideas instead of sports teams.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Also, I think that if "my personal logo" threads could stop being initials, we'd all be better for it. Look in the real world -- companies don't have initials for logos because it looks dumb.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Also, I think that if "my personal logo" threads could stop being initials, we'd all be better for it. Look in the real world -- companies don't have initials for logos because it looks dumb.

You're so right, nobody does that:

2469015.jpg

6.jpg

50a4d4b6e744f94862000001.jpg

5ccdxkluxfqckz7y.jpg

20080617134152!Logo_ESPN.png

wdlogo.jpg

5941190077_a_and_w_logo__94881_answer_4_

p&g.jpg

I could go on, but I think the point is made.

As for the logo that this thread is for. Keep working on it. The cube one feels overdone (see Sysco). The monogram ones lose legibility. The circular ones feel imbalance because of the weight of the outer "C."

Think about how to add "energy" since the first word is "energised." The cube one especially feels stagnate.

Most of the personal logo threads are people's initials. This wasn't the best thread to make the point, but in general, it stands. Of those logos you posted, how many are peoples first, middle and last initial? None, right? That was my point.

And for every A&W, I raise you five Apples, Coca-colas, McDonaldses, and so on. I just think that logo design can be more than initials. Especially when you have the word "energise" in it. If you're not incorporating some energy in your logo, you should reassess.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Well duh none of those are first, middle and last initials...because large corporations aren't made up of one person. However, HP, A&W, and P&G are all name initials.

Completely agree that logos can be more than initials. However, what you specifically first said was, "companies don't have initials for logos." And in that statement, you are dead wrong.

The companies shown with initial logos had also been long established and in the public's mind when they were shortened to their abbreviated monikers.

Creating a new business with a logo of just initials alone doesn't always work, especially in certain industries. Identities in this case work better combined with other icons that play off the words in the company name.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

• 2 months later...

That font with that name looks like a battery company more than sports consulting to me. If I were you, I'd switch the font to a pairing of fonts, and use a different palette. A mid-grey tone with a splash of an "electric" color, like an icy blue or a bright orange, could really make it pop.

Archived