Faux Football Concepts...

beruud

Well this is a "football" thing, not a History Network logo designs... I used it because it was recognizable... more so than Lexington. But I can see everyone's point. Thus the reason I changed the name...

But here is Jersey City Wiseguys...

jersey_city_wiseguys.jpg

chris_creamer_siggy.png

Please do not fool yourself, the Buccaneers jersey is conceptually and creatively an abomination. Read the "FANFARE" Here...

Here is teh Alaska Freeze... This is a request from a friend... so some of the styles may not be exactly what I would of chosen.

alaska_breakdown.jpg

chris_creamer_siggy.png

Please do not fool yourself, the Buccaneers jersey is conceptually and creatively an abomination. Read the "FANFARE" Here...

Love the Gettysburg uniform but as others said, the name doesn't fit.

I'd use something like:

-Gettysburg Generals

-Gettysburg Cannons

-Guns of Gettysburg

-Gettysburg Stars (keeping flag theme)

-Gettysburg Railroaders/Railriders (G'burg Railroad)

(grew up near G'burg) Gettysburg HS uses Warriors (Indian theme) and Gettysburg College is the Bullets.

They used to have one of my favorite logos of all time.

GettysburgBullets_display_image.jpg?1301

Nice wordmark:

gettysburg_AP.jpg?max_width=250

Hideous uniforms:

20120915_061504_X067_3E9D_9_400.jpg20120814_080417_X036_5D31_9_400.jpg

kody.jpgted-delia-running-da08a2b073e329d3.jpg

87Redskins.png

Love the Gettysburg uniform but as others said, the name doesn't fit.

I'd use something like:

-Gettysburg Generals

-Gettysburg Cannons

-Guns of Gettysburg

-Gettysburg Stars (keeping flag theme)

-Gettysburg Railroaders/Railriders (G'burg Railroad)

(grew up near G'burg) Gettysburg HS uses Warriors (Indian theme) and Gettysburg College is the Bullets.

They used to have one of my favorite logos of all time.

GettysburgBullets_display_image.jpg?1301

No offense but it looks like a logo for a "back massager" *ahem* and I'll leave it there... the Name was the main thing. They are the Revolution. I switched the City to relate better to name. I appreciate the info though, never knew they existed... and their... well questionable logo :)

chris_creamer_siggy.png

I like Alaska Freeze, other then the helmet and the front lettering. With such a awesome logo, I was hoping to see something "COOLER" (HAA PUN) Maybe make the Yeti, or a tip of an iceberg the logo? Instead of some weird 1960's written word on helmet look. Also, the lettering looks NCAA teambuilderish, tweak it up a bit and you got a great concept.

Yeah. I would of never put the name on the helmet. But this was for a friend who likes old school things... Browns... Bengals. Etc

chris_creamer_siggy.png

Archived