Rams Exec: "Complete Uniform Change" Might Happen

DeFrank

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000230107/article/rams-exec-complete-uniform-change-might-happen

Lets hope for a return to gold pants, and a brighter blue. Oh and side panels. I think Nike could do great with these ones, similar to the simple but fun Vikings overhaul.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love when they wear the old blue and gold... it really pops especially since most teams are going darker these days.

Also I've always loved pants with uniforms that aren't white or the home jersey color (i.e. Giants, Steelers, etc).

ZsF8Hp5.png

/thread

I'd love to see these return.

...but what if "complete" uni change means something like what the Buccs did when they changed?

We could end up with a charging ram on the helmet and a whole new color scheme.

...but, I'm getting WAY ahead of myself. It'll probably be an updated version of the one above.

I love when they wear the old blue and gold... it really pops especially since most teams are going darker these days.

Also I've always loved pants with uniforms that aren't white or the home jersey color (i.e. Giants, Steelers, etc).

157357571.0_standard_352.0.jpgCouldn't agree more but its a shame that we only see the throwback in the dome. They look best in the sun.

ZsF8Hp5.png

/thread

Cursed be your name Tony Banks. Burning be on you for the abomination you have visited on our football team.

Also no Colts colors please.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

157357571.0_standard_352.0.jpgCouldn't agree more but its a shame that we only see the throwback in the dome. They look best in the sun.

Those helmets would need to match the uniforms, though. I hated how the helmets were navy and the jerseys royal

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Black and red.

muahahahaha.gif

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Don't think the 90's unis are coming back. If anything they will be Nike-fied to sell more merchandise. With the changes Nike has made so far they seem to want to move in a less traditional direction. However that being said, I don't think the ram horn helmet will change (besides possibly the colors). If they are known for anything, it's that.

I'd actually like the northwestern stripes. The horn are cool but 1. They won't be executed as well on today's cut, and 2. The horns are already on the helmet so its not completely necessary for it to be on the sleeves as well. It actually only makes sense on the helmet.

Yeah, I've never liked carrying the horns over to the shoulders. Unlike the Eagles' wings, the beauty of the Rams' horns is that it's a literal interpretation.

But if they're going to overhaul, I'd like to see them return to brighter colors.

keller_rams.jpg

Especially if they do end up back in LA, those colors would look great outdoors. Even in St. Louis, it'd be better than the drabness they wear now.

Royal blue and athletic gold, yes...

Yeah, I've never liked carrying the horns over to the shoulders. Unlike the Eagles' wings, the beauty of the Rams' horns is that it's a literal interpretation.

But if they're going to overhaul, I'd like to see them return to brighter colors.

keller_rams.jpg

Especially if they do end up back in LA, those colors would look great outdoors. Even in St. Louis, it'd be better than the drabness they wear now.

Goth, I was actually in the process of posting this uniform when the "new post" window popped up. This is one of my all-time favorite uniforms... and absolutely ripe for a modern update.

keller_rams.jpg

Goth, I was actually in the process of posting this uniform when the "new post" window popped up. This is one of my all-time favorite uniforms... and absolutely ripe for a modern update.

This would great. especially if they went to Gold at home. This would be a really unique look in the NFL (and in all of football in fact). Plus if they move back to LA it would be fit in really well with another team that wears Gold at home. Maybe someone could do a updated mockup.

But if they're going to overhaul, I'd like to see them return to brighter colors.keller_rams.jpg

This would great. especially if they went to Gold at home. This would be a really unique look in the NFL (and in all of football in fact). Plus if they move back to LA it would be fit in really well with another team that wears Gold at home. Maybe someone could do a updated mockup.

Forgive my ignorance, but is there talk of them returning to LA? I though the rumor-mills had the Chargers going there eventually.

Either works for me actually, but I agree...the Rams in gold would look great.

Archived