Concept League Challenge

PhightingPhilyFan

Alright, So I can't design at all, and a lot of you people can. So I have a baseball league, and maybe what we could do is I would post a Team Name, Location, Color Scheme, etc. And You guys would have 3 or 4 Days to whip up a Set of Logos And Uniforms. We could maybe make it A contest

I will introduce Each Team by Division, There Are 42 Teams in 6 divisions of 7.

So Here's The first Team

Nickname: Cadets

Colors: Royal Blue, Red, Black

Etc: I want a Vested Jersey

Good Luck B)

I've learned this from experience... never hold a contest unless you're one of the main men here who can design like a pro

Interesting. I consider concepting a league and concepting a jersey/uni to be very different.

Either way, do we get to know the sport? Or is that part of the challenge as well? Given it's a vested jersey, I'm guessing baseball.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

I've learned this from experience... never hold a contest unless you're one of the main men here who can design like a pro

Interesting. I consider concepting a league and concepting a jersey/uni to be very different.

Either way, do we get to know the sport? Or is that part of the challenge as well? Given it's a vested jersey, I'm guessing baseball.

I think it is baseball, because that's one of the tags.

Oh, geez. Duh. I probably should have looked there. Still, a vested jersey in hockey or basketball could be... um... intriguing.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Oh, geez. Duh. I probably should have looked there. Still, a vested jersey in hockey or basketball could be... um... intriguing.

DonCherryJersey.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEV

Would you consider this a vested hockey jersey???

Look, if you would like someone to try making a concept for you, you can ask nicely in the Requests forum. Even then, though, don't be surprised if no one takes it up, because these things take precious time and energy.

But there's no need to try and trump it up as some sort of "contest" where there's no prize. ("Bragging rights" don't count.) And getting 42 concepts done for the whole league is going to be a huge stretch.

I thought it would be fun, And in theory 42 concepts by 42 People

You obviously have no idea the time in making these concepts.

I have just about wrapped up my 32 pro football concept league that I started over 5 years ago granted when I started I knew nothing about designing but still it is a huge process.

I guess you just don't realize what you are asking or you would not do so like this.

• 5 weeks later...

I had a contest years ago, and I can't design like a pro.

It was a fun one though--design a jersey for the New Jersey Jerseys...

(Any sport, any meaning of jersey)

There was a thread for them and a voting thread--but I think most of the concepts were delted--4 people dared to enter.

Paynomind won.

You can search for it if you'd like.

It was the Stampman Challenge.

maybe it's time for one again...

(or not)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived