Company Hockey Competition

GriffinM6

This is something that I've been wanting to start for a while. This is a contest where members will make a hockey concept, and use a company or TV Network as the base for the concept. The rules are set below

- Contestants must choose a major US or international company, or TV network for their entry
- Each entry must have three different uniforms. A home, and way, and an alternate.
- All three uniforms must be included in one full image
- You can use any logo throughout the company's history as the primary
- Adding a rink to your entry is optional

I'm going to try and get 32 entries, if that doesn't work out, then we can do 16. Any questions can be asked below.

Good luck to everyone!

they are in random order:

1. Eric Westhaver: Sirius
  2. nas1787: CBC
  3. mr.nascar13: Pepsi
  4. chrisCLEMENT: Hawaiian Arilaines
  5. GotPixels: Atari
  6. skier14: Citi
  7. EvilG: Baskin Robbins
  8. Griffinmarlins: Dairy Queen
  9. JMurr: S&M Bikes
  10. Lancelot: Wayne Enterprises
  11. Xodius: Delta Airlines
  12. TShaw528: Kellogs
  13. Grant1Woods: Chipotle
  14. kevsim1: Tim Horton's

3ym.png

THE FINALS

1 - Sirius XM http://i.imgur.com/om3cCGr.png

VS.

8 - Dairy Queen http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/7199/qraa.png

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darn, I'm no where near 6 months. Too bad. Good idea though. I'm anxious to see what people come up with.

D

Next clue! The NHL team that came 2nd in the Smythe division in the 1980-81 season has an SLH team in the same city. Find the post when that team's logo was released. Bu...But mu photobucket's screwed up and there's a placeholder image! Does that matter? Didn't think so. You'll figure it out.

Alright, screw the 250 posts and 6 months. The only reason I set that, was because when I entered JCRGraphix's Beer Pong contest, I was the only member who had been around for a while, and had over 1,000 posts. I want some guys in this who actually design logos, and uniforms, etc. Guys like raysox, or BrandMooreArt.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

If you would allow, I would like to take a shot at this and do either Wal-Mart or Pepsi. Not entirely sure. I understand if you don't allow me. I cant make logos, but I've had some good feedback on my Arena Football project, despite the commenters having >200 posts.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived