Company Hockey Competition

GriffinM6

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, screw the 250 posts and 6 months. The only reason I set that, was because when I entered JCRGraphix's Beer Pong contest, I was the only member who had been around for a while, and had over 1,000 posts. I want some guys in this who actually design logos, and uniforms, etc. Guys like raysox, or BrandMooreArt.

Pretty sure I was one of the first to enter and I have well over 1000 posts. and I'm going to go ahead and call Wayne enterprises if that is allowed

I would like to do S&M Bicycle Company. In case you have never heard of them I am attaching their logo. It is a real company based in Santa Ana, California. You can google it to confirm. SampMlogo_zpsc2a0e8e7.png

Approved

Alright, screw the 250 posts and 6 months. The only reason I set that, was because when I entered JCRGraphix's Beer Pong contest, I was the only member who had been around for a while, and had over 1,000 posts. I want some guys in this who actually design logos, and uniforms, etc. Guys like raysox, or BrandMooreArt.

Pretty sure I was one of the first to enter and I have well over 1000 posts. and I'm going to go ahead and call Wayne enterprises if that is allowed

Approved.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived