Company Hockey Competition

GriffinM6

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delta is still the best in this entire competition.. This is why I don't understand why the 'tournament' style voting is so favored these days.

I appreciate the kind words Chris. When it comes down to it, it's merely a matter of opinion and technically the majority won. I'm happy with my concept, best of luck to the finalists.

OttawaSenators.png

Well that's it folks! The Dairy Queen Blizzards have defeated the Sirius XM Satelites by a tally of 5-4 in the finals. It feels weird that I won, considering I was the one who ran the competition. Anyway, congrats to EricWesthaver on his Sirius XM entry. It was great competing against you man! I'll post all of the entries into the first post later.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Well that's it folks! The Dairy Queen Blizzards have defeated the Sirius XM Satelites by a tally of 5-4 in the finals. It feels weird that I won, considering I was the one who ran the competition. Anyway, congrats to EricWesthaver on his Sirius XM entry. It was great competing against you man! I'll post all of the entries into the first post later.

Congrats Griff, it certainly was a great design! It was great competing against you too.

Archived