BC Lions new black third

andrew.

Don't post much here but the Lions just unveiled their new 3rds right before the game against Calgary starting in a few minutes. Can't find pics yet but

• graphite/gunmetal black helmet, shirt, pants, socks
  • numbers are black too, outlined in orange
  • names are solid orange
  • orange paw logo on helmet

Seems to be a genuine 3rd and not a one-off. Will post pics/screencaps when possible.

EDIT: pic from post below

7t32K7W.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't post much here but the Lions just unveiled their new 3rds right before the game against Calgary starting in a few minutes. Can't find pics yet but

• graphite/gunmetal black helmet, shirt, pants, socks
  • numbers are black too, outlined in orange
  • names are solid orange
  • orange paw logo on helmet
Seems to be a genuine 3rd and not a one-off. Will post pics/screencaps when possible.
Black sleeves too, and the pant stripe extends up the side of the jersey to the armpit.

I can haz sig?

train-wreck-o.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

People can bust on the NCAA all they want, but at least they put it in the rules that the numbers must contrast with the jersey and be clearly visible.

Remember the days when football was played in the rain, snow, and mud? Try reading these in those conditions.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

F u ck it. I'll come right out and say it.

I like 'em too. They remind me of these, of which I was also a fan.

123697798.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived