kevinjohnpost

Firstly the concept. The New Jersey Devils entered the NHL with a beautiful and original set of jerseys. Those jerseys inspired this concept. I tried to avoid just putting the old design on an edge template. Tell me what you think, criticism is appreciated.

t5p0f4.jpg

Secondly a question about presentation. I've been fooling around with this template making it fancy. Sort of in the middle between a 3D realistic template and a digital template. Please tell me what you guys prefer, clean or fancy?

2yzmomt.jpg

Thanks! -KJP

Clean is better... and nice concept.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I'll give some examples of presentations (in my opinion)

To me, GP's presentations in his NFL Project 40 are (to me) fancy, but they are done right.

You're presentation is clean. It's nice with not a lot of 'pizazz'

If you look at my Arena Football League Concepts, then they are simple. Just the uniforms, helmet, and pants with the cleats and gloves added. There's little to no pizazz.

I hope that helps you. By the way, I like your devils concept.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived