North American Throwball Association- Victoria Orcas

jmoe12

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feedback on all former teams still welcome, but here is Detroit.

5b10b5d9-6e38-4f0a-b085-2ab33e6e0d40_zps

The Rev were founded in 1992 and have experienced an up and down ride ever since. They celebrated one league title in 2005, but finished 18th the next year. Right now, the team is facing relegation because their star winger, Torrey Tomlinson, signed with Vancouver. It will be a fight just to avoid relegation for Detroit this year.

Feedback on all former teams still welcome, but here is Detroit.

bfc9d00e-e680-4799-911f-5d29452cd5f8_zps

The Rev were founded in 1992 and have experienced an up and down ride ever since. They celebrated one league title in 2005, but finished 18th the next year. Right now, the team is facing relegation because their star winger, Torrey Tomlinson, signed with Vancouver. It will be a fight just to avoid relegation for Detroit this year.

I don't really like the giant E. I realise that it is the 2nd letter of Rev, and that there is a R and a V on the other sides of it, but I think that would only work if they were from Edmonton, or Erie, or Evansville, or El Paso. I'm not quite sure what to tell you to do. I do however really like the jerseys. A bit out of the box, but I like em.

The jerseys look cool but the logo needs some work. Make the E smaller, it doesn't look like the team is from Detroit, it looks like the team is from an "E" place (Edmonton, El Paso, Erie, you get the point). Put the R and the V in the middle so the "REV" is in the middle.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

The jerseys look cool but the logo needs some work. Make the E smaller, it doesn't look like the team is from Detroit, it looks like the team is from an "E" place (Edmonton, El Paso, Erie, you get the point). Put the R and the V in the middle so the "REV" is in the middle.

I'll work on it.

Here's the logo without the italics.

805acd3e-e24b-48ba-8ba1-cde20030d1eb_zps

Yeah. That's better. The font doesn't look incredible 'sporty', but I don't think it's a real problem

Ok. Any more feedback on Detroit? If not, Dorado Aguilas is almost done.

Here's the logo without the italics.

805acd3e-e24b-48ba-8ba1-cde20030d1eb_zps

Yeah. That's better. The font doesn't look incredible 'sporty', but I don't think it's a real problem

Ok. Any more feedback on Detroit? If not, Dorado Aguilas is almost done.

2 in one day!?!?

tumblr_mc1vlptjEe1rrn9k9o1_500.gif

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Dorado Aguilas TC The Golden Eagles were founded in 1990, and won their lone league title in 2010. One of the best teams in NATA, they haven't gotten the respect they deserve because Monterry Athletico and TC Azteca have constantly beaten them. This season, with a solid young core in place, Dorado Aguials TC looks to emerge from the shadows.

5bc6221c-97f6-4915-b07c-9052c10f186f_zps

Archived