Tar Heels Football Concept

mattwillcox

This kind of idea has been done to death at this point, but I wanted to try my hand at it. I think North Carolina took too big of a step away from a pretty strong existing brand with the redesign this year. I basically tried to strengthen what they had previously.

P.S. I had a lot of people ask me about this template when I posted my Oregon concept a couple weeks back. Right now I've got a few people testing it out to make sure everything works properly. I'll be posting the NCAA and NFL versions once I've got feedback from all of them. I'll be keeping the player model to myself however, though I might release it at some point.

3kWT0AJ.png

I really like this design! The sleeves are great, looks really clean and simple but executes the pattern well. I think you were able to pull off the helmet with this set, but I just wonder if I saw that in person if the helmet stripe would be overkill, I like how it looks on the template though.

Great job, I'm a fan of your template too, it looks really sharp!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Thanks for all of the comments guys!

I like that idea for an alternate helmet too. The real life application of this probably wouldn't work out very well, but I still thought it was a cool idea.

0fL1Zvm.png

No, no, no, no no no no... I'm not a fan of sublimated patterns on football or baseball uniforms... but this works. This wins.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I'll toss my 2cents into the ring.

I really like what you have done with the shoulder. Really works well. I just wonder if there is an overload of the diamond pattern. I'm sure it would look different when applied in real life, but in the template, it makes me a bit dizzy to stare at. It is beautiful though.

What if you lessened the pattern a bit? Maybe not as a stripe on the helmet or something.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Archived