Sign in to follow this  
vnardella5

NFL Jersey iPhone Backgrounds

with the nfl season starting right round the corner, i figured that i needed a new bg, so i made this for me but 2 things

-i will do, suggestions in bunches, not like 1 here and 2 here and another one here

- im looking for suggestions on the overall design

(ps thanks to conrad for some of the fonts ill be using)

13619171.png

Looks good. However it does look like there's too much empty space under the letter. I'd raise the viewpoint to fix that, and the number's slightly off centre which is making my OCD go off.

If you'd take a request, how about Jay Cutler in the Bears alternate jersey.

Looks good. However it does look like there's too much empty space under the letter. I'd raise the viewpoint to fix that, and the number's slightly off centre which is making my OCD go off.

If you'd take a request, how about Jay Cutler in the Bears alternate jersey.

i tried that, but i was facing difficulties i cant describe, i mite add something to the bottom tho

with the nfl season starting right round the corner, i figured that i needed a new bg, so i made this for me but 2 things

-i will do, suggestions in bunches, not like 1 here and 2 here and another one here

- im looking for suggestions on the overall design

(ps thanks to conrad for some of the fonts ill be using)

13619171.png

Maybe throwing the team word mark underneath can get rid of some of the empty space under the logo. I did that with my old background pic.

Why not just continue and add the top of the pants?

I wouldn't mind a current Ryan Tannehill in the current aqua.

Can I get two Vikings ones, Cordarrelle Patterson in purple and Adrian Peterson in white?