Elece_CP

ASDASDAS.PNG

Hi guys, well my name is Lucas Carvalho,'m Brazilian, I posted some concepts here, especially soccer, and now I want to start a kind of series here, mainly due to the "Project GotPixels NFL 40 Plus", which always followed by far but without much comment. But well, enough about that stuff off the subject.

I am Brazilian and I said up there, and I am a supporter of Clube de Regatas do Flamengo, the soccer team with the most fans in the world, and ultimately our basketball team is faring better than the first team, and were Brazilian champions basketball. We've won the South American championship, and I was really sad to not be able to play against teams from around the world in a world league. I would love to see Flamengo against Los Angeles Lakers.

And if my dream is realized as yet, I do a preview of it with the help of my old friend photoshop. So I decided to create the World League Basketball. The competition has two conferences, each coms 16 teams, divided based on the Treaty of Greenwich. The competition is being held in the near future, in the year 2016. Here, have some times known, some unknown teams, and some new teams, I will reveal the extent it is posting. For now, you can check the teams already decided down here, and go through to see concepts ever made.

CLUBS%2520c%25C3%25B3pia.PNG

Four sports brands closed for the provision of sports equipment that first season: Nike, Adidas, Under Armour and Elece Sports. You did not misread: Elece Sports. This is my personal brand is fictional, I love using it and how it is a concept, I decided to put it also in the competition. Well you already know enough for now, now just wait and help me by giving your feedback! Thank you for your attention.

Guest darkpiranha

This should be fun. One thing I'd do is move your vignette to behind the logos. It's just a wee bit too difficult to see the ones in the corner. Or else lower the opacity by about half. And I'd go ahead and delete the white 'holes' in Real Madrid's wordmark.

I would add the London Lightning to that list...they're the only champions the NBL Canada has ever known, and they've been EXTREMELY dominant in both seasons.

Still have 2 teams in this conference for me prove, I consider your opinion!

Maybe have a look at the Perth Wildcats and New Zealand Breakers if you want a team/s from Oceania/Australasia.

The Perth Wildcats are the biggest and most successful (6 titles, 10 GF appearences) club playing in the 35 year old National Basketball League.
NZ Breakers are current champions (3 in a row, 2 in a row over Perth).

Perth habitually defeats Chinese CBA teams in preseason competition. It's been 18 years since they last played any NBA or European Clubs but they did Real Madrid and Bologna, lost to Houston.

Perth_WildcatsLogo.jpg

nz_breakers_logo__black__updated1.jpg

Archived