2014 Sochi Olympic hockey sweaters

Frankie

Have there been any pictures released of what the name/number font looks like on the Canada jerseys?

I think it was stated that they will be using the same font they have been using the last few years.

I saw replicas with plain white numbers (i.e. No black outline).

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Germany's jerseys for the women's team:

Can't tell what the image is on the shoulders but I imagine it's the eagle.

GER_presentation.jpg

Kinda boring again with that same giant yoke as the USA, Slovakia, and Czech Republic, but that yellow one redeems it.

The ONE TIME the giant flag-as-jersey works is with Germany.

Have there been any pictures released of what the name/number font looks like on the Canada jerseys?

I think it was stated that they will be using the same font they have been using the last few years.

I saw replicas with plain white numbers (i.e. No black outline).

For the record, this is what River City Sports has:

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/direct_prod-06.cfm?startAt=1&style=iihfrcsjercd&like=1&brand=na&league=na&team=na&perPage=249

The alt doesn't look half bad to me.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

I'm in Toronto, and I saw an official retailer had the customized ones on display. The whites seem to have black numbers with a red outline. The reds are white with a black outline.

I hope they're wrong, because the whites look terrible.

Nike and hockey is a marriage made in hell. These two atrocities are further proof to that. Nike simply refuses to keep it basic yet crisp and classy. But I am sure this heap of gaudiness will go down very well in Russia.

I think you're painting with broad strokes there. Other than the Swift debacle, Nike's done a pretty good job with their college hockey designs through the years.

goldy.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Here is Zach Parise with the US Olympic Team uniform...

375711_10152344149516055_1192139294_n.jp

Insert jokes about ugly Christmas sweaters knitted by your great-aunt here....

everyones hating on these but i really like them. well done i say.

not to change teh subject too much, but Russia has my favorite uniform package ive seen so far

185955462.jpg

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

oh yea, Canada's stuff is really good too. it's hard to screw up red/black/white

It's also hard to screw up red, white, and blue but Ralph Lauren managed it. It looks like something you'd see half-awake university students wear to an early morning class during the winter.

IceJerseys has authentic Team Canada jerseys. US$450 blank, $514 customized. Seriously.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived