2 Bounce Revival--- (Pro)8/16 Done

grant1woods

Ok, so, I started a 2 Bounce Thread back in the spring and it fell on it's back and died like an elephant. So, after much thought and consideration, I decided to try again but 100 times better! I will first explain 2 Bounce. 2 Bounce is a sport played on a rug but I imagine it being played on turf of Astroturf. So, 2 Bounce is a 1 on 1 game in which players throw the ball back and forth at each other trying to get to ball to bounce twice on their opponents side of the court. The first person to 10 wins. First, the template... UNIFORMtemp2bounce_zps5707272f.png

The 2 Bounce template is a soccer template with high tech collars to trace back to the roots of two bounce. The teams that I am doing are completely new and are done using PAINT. The league has sixteen teams:
The East:

Nantucket Cranberrys (**)

Coney Island Hot Dogs (**)

Washington Navy (**)

Atlanta ?

The West

Vancouver Miners (**)

Idaho Potatoheads (**)

Las Vegas ?

Salem Cherries (**)

The North

Cleveland Monsters

Ann Arbor ?
Pittsburgh Pioneers (**)

St. Louis ?

The South

New Orleans ?

Miami Flamingos

Los Angeles Sharks

Dallas ?

303h7kn.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would the sport be played with several rounds each with different players or would there just be one player per team?

Similar to a pitching rotation

So what is it? Like that Beer pong thread you had going where it is best of 3. I guess it`s like team tennis

Would the sport be played with several rounds each with different players or would there just be one player per team?

So what is it? Like that Beer pong thread you had going where it is best of 3. I guess it`s like team tennis
yeah

Any CCs about the unis before I move on.

303h7kn.jpg

yeah

The only thing I don't like are the cranberries on the sleeves.

yeah

Yeah, I was thinking abiut only having them on the alt

303h7kn.jpg

yeah

Yeah, I was thinking abiut only having them on the alt

That would be good.

coneyislandhotdogslogo_zpscecf66ba.png

Logo is obviously a play on the Nathans logo.

coneyislandhotdogs_zps5d232fe5.png

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/92890-yakball-cocepts-gusay/

Here is the comment exactly

Posted May 26, 2013 - 15:11

I am withholding all negative comments until I see the Coney Island Hot Dog YC. If there is not a Coney Island Hot Dog YC in the works, well, then I'll give you some c/c.

Yup...I know

Archived