Eminem new logo

CS85

The old one was a lot more readable (and iconic, I think), but the new one isn't horrible.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

The old one was a lot more readable (and iconic, I think), but the new one isn't horrible.

Not horrible, but you just nailed why the old one is better.

One single quirk in otherwise legible text is worlds better than throwing around a handful of them. Unless his new schtick is that he's so famous he doesn't need you to be able to read his logo.

• 3 weeks later...

honestly I read the new logo as Eminem instantly... took me a second to even notice what was so different.... comparing them side by side makes the new one harder to read just by comparisson, but I think it will work once it stands alone.

Lateral move more than anything else for me...

USMNT-1.png

love it. don't be so left brained about it. stop thinking and just look at it. it uses some Gestalt theory in it's execution, allowing your mind to fill in the "gaps". you know the name, the previous logo, and it reads as you would expect it to. also being less horizontal, it will allow it to be larger (make the logo bigger!) in application

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• 4 weeks later...

Archived