Cubs concept

Snowcap30

Not bad, not bad. Looks a lot like something the Jays wear, but that's the way it is in baseball. One thing though... do the red and gray jerseys have "CHICAGO" in different fonts? It almost looks that way, and while it's minor, that's one thing you could fix. But otherwise, really good job on these.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

the road reminds me of an old cubs road...yes, the chicago on the gray and the chicago on the red are different.  if i stand correct, the iowa cubs actually have a sleeveless version of the cubs home jersey...nice job overall

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Yes, the Iowa Cubs have a sleeveless version of the Cubs' current home jerseys... with pinstripes. I really don't mind the red as much as I thought I would. I guess it's because the sleeveless look helps tone it down. I like using the red outline on the road lettering like the old Cubs script versions ("Cuba") had. I prefer it to the white outline they use now. Nice work. As a Cubs fan, I'd recommend leaving the homes alone, but everything else is fair game. We'll see what happens. Those navy BPs (which looked terrible with the regular blue helmets, IMO) show that they're getting the itch.

No, that's fine. Nothing wrong with that opinion. I just wasn't sure why you said it. As someone who grew up watching the Cubs-Cardinals all the time, I can relate to what you're saying. It just might not seem right to have the Cubs in red, since it represents their most heated (hated? :) ) rival.

Archived