The camouflage uniform trend has now reached...a new low.

CS85

I want this to be a joke.

67058931_A.jpg

From the people who brought you the camo Pepsi can (thank god):

aape-by-a-bathing-ape-pepsi-moonface-cam

Nothing, NOTHING sells mediocre Italian-style cuisine like a ghillie suit.

This is the source provided by Uni-Watch: http://www.thecrosbypress.com/2013/08/26/bape-to-design-olive-gardens-new-uniforms-streetwear-community-weeps/

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Henrik Sedin/Jonathan Toews lovechild is freakin' me out. I feel like half of Minnesota looks like that guy.

Oh god.

Oh god.

B7VdI6Z.gif

Get used to it. Walk into any clothing brand store and a huge trend right now is Camo. Florals too.

It has nothing to do with why sports teams do it.

You get used to it.
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I love camo. I honestly wish I had more camo. I barely use any in my outfits.

Enlist.
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Its "in" right now because of the country movement. At least up hear in the Twin Cities, the new trend for kids is to wear camo, wrangler jeans and boots all while driving a big diesel truck. Not to mention country is the number one genre for teenagers right now. In a way, it pisses me off to see these suburban kids calling themselves rednecks. Rednecks? No. White trash? Maybe.

t5ty54wyetw_zpsubqd9h5t.jpg

St. Paul Pioneers(GHA) Minnesota Skeeters(CL) Minnesota Lake Monsters(UFL)

Often wondered why no vehicle manufacturer offers a factory camo paintjob. They could even program the robot painters so that no two were the same. Then it occurred to me that it would be difficult if not impossible to fix after a wreck.

But wait, what about a wrap? Dang...idea taken.

finished-camo-camaro-wrap-008_watermarke

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Basically people are stealing the look of everyday rednecks and of course the Robertsons on Duck Dynasty:

duck_dynasty.jpg

1365708436_duck-dynasty-zoom.jpg

Is it just me or has hunting gear trying harder and harder to mimic the look of US special forces? These jokers know that the game they hunt is unarmed right?

Often wondered why no vehicle manufacturer offers a factory camo paintjob. They could even program the robot painters so that no two were the same. Then it occurred to me that it would be difficult if not impossible to fix after a wreck.

But wait, what about a wrap? Dang...idea taken.

That could be it. Some people may not think of it...and then learn the hard way and have to paint the whole thing blue.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Basically people are stealing the look of everyday rednecks and of course the Robertsons on Duck Dynasty:

duck_dynasty.jpg

Is it just me or has hunting gear trying harder and harder to mimic the look of US special forces? These jokers know that the game they hunt is unarmed right?

I saw a special on Discovery Channel about the explosion of wild hogs living down in parts of the Gulf Coast states. In places, they've completely disrupted the natural ecosystem and government officials are basically pleading with residents to hunt this things to thin their numbers.

So naturally, the next scene was a bunch of Jim Bobs who had a deck-mounted assault rifle in the back of a jeep, tearing around the back country and mowing down pigs. They were honestly 2 steps away from just driving a damn Warthog out of HALO.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

duck_dynasty.jpg

I take it that you have never been hunting.

spacer.png

duck_dynasty.jpg

What ever hazard to life or limb that accidentally running across a cougar or a bear in your quest to plug a deer represents is not even remotely comparable to the day to day hazards of fighting in the special forces. I advise you walk that back. Now.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

duck_dynasty.jpg

What ever hazard to life or limb that accidentally running across a cougar or a bear in your quest to plug a deer represents is not even remotely comparable to the day to day hazards of fighting in the special forces. I advise you walk that back. Now.

it's not about risk of getting injured, it's about hunting animals with superb eye sight and need the camo to not be seen and not scare them away. It's a necessity it's not a fashion statement.

Why on earth would you want to camo your car and make it even a tiny bit less clear to opposing drivers? I realize that you don't drive through forests, but it would still be at least a little more dangerous to drive a car like that.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Why on earth would you want to camo your car and make it even a tiny bit less clear to opposing drivers? I realize that you don't drive through forests, but it would still be at least a little more dangerous to drive a car like that.

well you are also driving on roads and not through trees and :censored:, still looks bad, but the ability to see it wouldn't be a problem. my dark gray car is more difficult to see than a camo one, and you can see something when it's moving

Archived