The camouflage uniform trend has now reached...a new low.

CS85

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This all started with a Photoshopped image, which resulted in people giving their views on hunting, Duck Dynasty, where people stand on religion (It was discussed briefly), the San Diego Padres camo uniforms (also discussed briefly) stereotyping people who wear camo... All this without a single logo. The closest thing to the discussion of sports logos and/or uniforms was the mentioning of the Padres. I'm surprised this thread hasn't either been sent to the Lounge or the Graveyard.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Back on track, I've had a pair of old navy camo shorts since about 2001. Still in great shape, and I still wear them allllll the time. Best clothing purchase I ever made. If camo ever went out of style, I wouldn't have noticed. I love camo shorts.

In don't hunt, watch reality TV, or honor the troops with regularity. Its just clothes. Camo shorts look great with black t-shirts with your favorite hardcore punk band on it. Lol.

Archived